Concerns regarding player under the alias "Wack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob of Noobs

Aug 29, 2018
California, United States
I had recently called admin on this player https://steamcommunity.com/id/youngmobbin/ , just yesterday he was harassing someone through chat and via voice, An admin joined in and both gagged/muted him. Mind you often times when he is on he provokes people and enjoys it. A friend of mine comes back after a few weeks of being offline from TF2 and their experience is ruined and drove them away too. After my friend leaves he celebrates by saying "I'm a professional at making people hate themselves"

For reference here are some chat logs by him (they changed their name to She/her)

Attachments

• Screenshot (64).png
    Screenshot (64).png
    2 MB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    2 MB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    2 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 11

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
You can always report him on the forums/discord with screenshots and Recording and if he is constantly doing this it can lead to a Perma mute/gag
remember you can always use the !ignore command

Honestly theirs some people who are too toxic and have to take it out on random people for no reason so they just lambast People who are playing any games for fun. They are honestly the type to ruin the fun of the game and anything that players want to do because of the toxicity and harassment they show towards any other players in this game and this kinda makes people want to leave because of the toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.