Declined Console.WriteLine (); bad admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
Yes hello, I'm Console.

Ima start out with saying that before you got slayed i spoke to you, about quitting the disrespectful behavior and calling people names such as "idiot" & "cunt" which you used quite frequently.

The reason i slayed you was not because of you killing someone, but denying them their Death Request, as it is mandetory, as you would've known if you've read the rules.
On top of that you ignored me before that, both before & after i stated i was Admin, so i took it as you ignored me on purpose and quit trying to talk sense into you, and went straight for a punishment.
If you have any further questions about the rules i suggest you read them thoroughly. There's a link below.
https://wonderland.tf/threads/jailbreak-rules.6/#post-20149

Oct 20, 2018
where the video where i didnt death request follow hmm please show it until then ur bad boy and spokt to em lol bs lie i got 3 people who can provie u never said a word iv record my whole time on sever so i can prove anything can u prove anything plus its a all talk mean alot of kid where yelling so yer but if u think i was ignoring u i can show video and prove u wrong

do u have any video proof of anything i done hmmm

to be honest if u hove time so make up this shit of lies then u have time to deal with the aimbot hacker who was on the sever

btw how long did u deafen and ban me for

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Just provide the proof you claim to have instead of constantly making remarks/taunts, that's the only thing that will further your case.

Your teamban was half an hour with currently 20 minutes remaining.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
eight thanks for letting me know i got video proof all ready but i want to see hes video proof if he doesnt prove what i so called did then im not showing mine and he just being a 47 year old
Admins do not need to constantly record themselves in-game, you're the one making the accusations that he is abusing his powers by teambanning you, therefore you must provide the proof so we can further this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.