Need Evidence Continuously Harassed by Edgy Tryhards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2019
Uhhh
SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: N/A (multiple players)
Player name: N/A (multiple players)
Date of incident:
N/A (multiple dates)
Server name / IP:
NY Trading #2
Proof of evidence in form of:
N/a

Hi all, this is my first post ever. I made a forum account so I could make staff aware of a problem on trade servers, The Common Tryhard Sniper Main.
I have played on this server for quite a while now, and I've noticed a recent spike in toxicity. I like to fight the bosses and sometimes I like to roam around without friendly on. Shouldn't be a problem, right? Wrong.
Recently what happens is multiple people target me intentionally when I roam around without friendly on, and they keep at it for hours. That, or I go to fight a boss and I die of a headshot halfway there everytime.
I know this is a ridiculous request but something more than a message in chat and a fix to the report system would help.
I really want this addressed as it's pointlessly annoying. If it isn't fixed I will have no choice but to leave the community.

○omelet○

needs more pepper
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
your breakfast plate
Is that it? It'd be more efficient if you gave us names and evidence of toxicity so we can actually do something about these supposed players harassing you. If you're complaining about "tryhard sniper mains" that keep killing you, that's not our problem to deal with(Since they're doing nothing wrong of any sort).

Reactions: Prxme and Xypher
Feb 28, 2019
Uhhh
Is that it? It'd be more efficient if you gave us names and evidence of toxicity so we can actually do something about these supposed players harassing you. If you're complaining about "tryhard sniper mains" that keep killing you, that's not our problem to deal with(Since they're doing nothing wrong of any sort).
I realize it's a semi-useless report and I'm still gathering player names and evidence. I'll post it here when I can.

Reactions: ○omelet○
Status
Not open for further replies.