Coronavirus

Coronarena

Mapper
Sep 3, 2018
The amount of people who've messaged me about it is fucking unbelievable.

Anyway here's a nice list of coincidences on the last time I played a game called Plauge inc.

Plague Inc is a game where you have to wipe out all of humanity with a disease. I chose the type "Virus". I then named it "Coronavirus". Finally, I started it in China. A rather nice list of coincidences. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE.

I won the game by killing everyone.

Darky

The Sinister Blade
★ Donor ★
Oct 6, 2018
It is worrying, why wouldn't it be? it's a deadly virus.
In my opinion I'm less worried now as apparently yesterday a woman was actually 'cured' from the virus meaning that there is actual hope, there have also been news saying it'll probably wipe out about a million of our population, but that hasn't been fully confirmed.
I think that it's best to stay calm, and not think negative, and if you do end up catching it, don't give up fighting.
If people survive some serious cancers, you can survive the coronavirus! :kathype:

It is worrying, why wouldn't it be? it's a deadly virus.
In my opinion I'm less worried now as apparently yesterday a woman was actually 'cured' from the virus meaning that there is actual hope, there have also been news saying it'll probably wipe out about a million of our population, but that hasn't been fully confirmed.
I think that it's best to stay calm, and not think negative, and if you do end up catching it, don't give up fighting.
If people survive some serious cancers, you can survive the coronavirus! :kathype:
Yeah, the subfamily, Orthocoronavirinae, is rarely harmful to humans. The only reason you see deaths (I believe,) is because of the amount of people getting infected.

jahstice

Jul 30, 2019
It's scary in all honesty, but like people have said earlier, people die from thousands of other diseases yearly, and by the looks, it's no-where as serious the 2012-2013 Swine Flu, it infected nearly 313k, but yes, the coronavirus is a tad bit worrying, but we've had the same outlook on things like Ebola and other viruses in the past, this is treatable, Ebola isn't so much.

MediBirb

Jan 20, 2020
Pyroland
They do say the media is always trying to scare us. The media did so much the coronavirus seems 10x bigger than it really is. They are taking small chances and expanding it as much as they can. I'm pretty sure carrots have a higher chance at killing you than this coronavirus.Coot

sowon

Valorant
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 12, 2019
united kingdom
It's news media exaggeration. Other common diseases or illnesses take the death tool way further than Coronavirus. It's just because it's new that the media is so afraid of it.

Additionally, it's another chance for people to be racist against Chinese or even East Asian people in general, since the Coronavirus originally started in China...

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
i live in Thailand. It's considerably near china.
We have to wear masks and eyewear.

I just tend to not go in overcrowded places. Even the hospital is dangerous.
So far, i've been good. Since school had been closed, i stay inside home all day