Cracked Minecraft server?

I have said this before, but I don't have MC bought, but I have a cracked version and I can still play whit it quite alot of servers, but I still would like to play on our comunity server.
This merly a suggestion!

Minecraft isn't that expensive, just buy the damn thing.

Jussst buy the game itsss not worth getting the cracked version

Just buy the game, it's not that much costing really.

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
Support something that hasn’t been officially gotten making it partly illegal < Buying a game and being legal

That’s how I see it as.

Mattaroni

Unaware He Will Place 65th
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
For those of you saying "Just buy the game", maybe he's a little tight on money and he can't just buy it.

I have said this before, but I don't have MC bought, but I have a cracked version and I can still play whit it quite alot of servers, but I still would like to play on our comunity server.
This merly a suggestion!
From what I remember, the cracked version gives anyone access to any username in the database, not to mention its pretty much illegal. Maybe in the future, you and I can work something out, as far as you playing MC with us goes.
For now, I'm going with a -support.

For those of you saying "Just buy the game", maybe he's a little tight on money and he can't just buy it.

From what I remember, the cracked version gives anyone access to any username in the database, not to mention its pretty much illegal. Maybe in the future, you and I can work something out, as far as you playing MC with us goes.
For now, I'm going with a -support.

It's not illegal to own a cracked version if someone else has made a copy and remastered it, it doesn't really count as an illegal copy of the same game.

Aswell, I'm not buying the game for 20$, that's quite not right and when it was still under 5$ I bought it, but I don't know why my bought copy isn't listed anywhere!

-support

Leaks information to users, if I remember some cracked versions have spyware in them

Even if you can't afford the game I don't see the reason to illegally download it. You say you bought it before when it was $5, I bought it before when it was £20 (around 2012/2013) and I have recently re-bought it as I believe it was worth it (after my account recovery did not work)

Completely broke or not, it's never okay to promote pirating.

Ra Ra RasPOOTIS

Lover of the Russian Queen
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
I do not condone pirating at all and suggest if you really want to play it, save up and actually buy it

Mom

Dumb Ass
★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
lol you wanna get something free that you usually have to pay for? in most cases if you can actually get it and it isnt actually gonna hurt anybody go hog fuckin wild man the worlds your ocean just get on the pirate ship

as for the account shit just look for account stuff online im not gonna give you every detail u need to be an online jack sparrow lol

dude, minecraft isnt even that much, y get a cracked version when u can get the real version

Youtuberchris

Honorary Member ★
Reviving dead threads 101

ParaFlaX

i don't take drugs i just take naps.
★ VIP ★
i bought it actually for just owning a server with like 10 daily players :b1: