Current Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidNemesis

Aug 12, 2017
Netherlands
We are at the moment, either communities having problems.
As we are both receiving either disrespect or spam threads, my meaning with this thread is to make a stop to it all.
I personally don't want this to keep going and feel that more of our staff members are thinking the same.

We are currently trying to work this issue and i don't see any improvement with the entirety of this, and i don't see any public relationship or anything come out of this.

All i am trying to achieve here is a way we can all have a normal community and no players or staff members coming to either community to "disrespect" or anything that's related to unneeded arguments.

Sincerely yours
VoidNemesis

Xypher

Owner ★★★
Jul 11, 2017
the clouds
If you have any evidence of our staff causing disturbance on your forums then inbox me providing the details. There is absolutely no need for this pointless thread, as you may already know all forum software have a banning system integrated.

So I'll rephrase again; if you have any evidence of our staff trolling/causing stuff on your forums, you are free to create a report about said staff on our forums with evidence.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I'd like to point out we aren't responsible for what individual players do outside of our community. We aren't their parents nor will we try to be to the hundreds and hundreds of users that play on our servers daily.

AFAIK the only legitimate toxic behavior has come from normal users acting on their own.

VoidNemesis

Aug 12, 2017
Netherlands
I'd like to point out we aren't responsible for what individual players do outside of our community. We aren't their parents nor will we try to be to the hundreds and hundreds of users that play on our servers daily.

AFAIK the only legitimate toxic behavior has come from normal users acting on their own.
I know that you guys don't take fully responsabillity for what your community it's members do, but i think that's what started all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.