Custom LR

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Keith Haring, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Keith Haring

Keith Haring Member ★

Should wardens be allowed to deny custom LR regardless the LR breaks the rules or not? For an example, a prisoner may abuse this system by playing hunger games and winning each round continuously and repeating the same custom LR (or if another prisoner chooses the same custom LR). This defeats the purpose of a jailbreak server because the warden will be obligated to the custom LR. However, if they were able to deny any custom LR, this can possibly balance the gameplay and entertainment in the jailbreak servers. This is a suggestion to allow the warden to have the last word in a custom LR.

2. Mom

Mom Community Mom Admin ★ ★ VIP ★

If an lr breaks a community/gamemode rule, it shouldn't be allowed. (continuous ff being the main offender.)

3. Frussly

Frussly Patience, I dont have. ★ VIP ★

I generally just don’t like custom LR’s but I don’t have any good reasons for it, so ima just leave this here and let the smart people say their opinions on it

4. Kevin

Kevin Can't Stick to One Name ★ VIP ★

I had an LR that made all RED's play True or False all day, and the warden denied it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice