Custom LR

Mew

Honorary Member ★
Jul 31, 2019
-The classic, Obby all day
-Simon says all day
-Reds vs blues in dodgeball no guns (warden may spectate in order to activate buttons)
-Sweeper all day (no making the game harder ex:jumping from podium to podium) solely endurance
-Mass trivia all day math questions only

Ex-User (7989)

★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Sep 9, 2019
Mercenary Ninja Warrior

Double jump, charge, and any related movement advantages are restricted. All classes must run through obstacle course without ever letting go of the w key. Those who survive to the end continue the round as normal, or repeat the lr.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Kek or Cringe: Theater/Club Glod except BLUs vote "Kek" or "Cringe".

Green Day: REDs can not move down at all. You can choose to allow/disallow crouching here. Can make variants disallowing going up or changing elevation at all. (Also, yes, the name is a JoJo reference xd.)

Timer Day: Some variable changes depending on the round timer. Example: When the round timer's minute is an even number, REDs are renamed to REDs, but when it's odd, REDs are renamed to Yellows. Maybe a bit of a confusing concept, but something I made up.

Player-Count Day: Essentially the same as Timer Day in the sense that a variable is changing, but instead of it being based on the round timer, it's based on the amount of players alive. Never tried this out before, but I assume it'd be possible supposing the warden was reasonable with his/her orders.

Also, I hate to be "that guy," but;
Obstacle course with friendly fire
That's Meat Grinder-ish.