At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ✔ ]
No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ✔ ]
You must have sufficient English skills. [ ✔ ] *
You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ✔ ] *
Owning and using a discord account [ ✔ ] *
No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!)
* = mandatory requirement

Personal Information:

Age (dd/mm/yy): 11/09/99
SteamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115467946/
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 7

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
About 6-10:30 on weekday, 9-11:30, 3-10:30 on weekend. Availability may shift due to work schedule.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
Unfortunately I have no experience. However, I am willing to learn from other staffs to properly administrate servers.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I will be sure to reinforce rules on the servers and make sure everyone is having a good time.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I will do my best to respond to report and keep the servers and community positive. Make sure the server is fun for all players.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
Wonderland LA server. About 6-10:30 on weekday, 9-11:30, 3-10:30 on weekend.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Unfortunately I do not have experience with administrating through sourcemod, but I am willing to learn the way to administrate.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have been reporting any rule breaker i come across with evidence to let staffs knows. I've been following the rules the best I can to demonstrate a well behaved player.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I would like to welcome new player to the community and guide them along the way, preventing rule breaking.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I'm a TF2 addict and i like drawing furries.

Brando Oats

Admin ★
I am familiar with you and do think you have potential to be part of our team.
However, I'm going to stay neutral for now.
Some opinions/things I noticed.

1. 20190711_135157.jpg While these bans probably aren't the worst things I've ever seen an applicant apply with, the recentness of some of them put into question your understanding of our server, rules, and values.
  2. Your answers to the questions seem rather short. Not that they can't be, but they don't blow me away. However, as a positive, it looks like you put at least somewhat of an effort. (Though some simple stuff could of been fixed.)
  3. You do meet requirements for the forums, but everything you have posted has been in the last two weeks, bar an appeal and two other posts. It's not a deal breaker by itself, but it disappoints me people only get active on the forums to apply.
  4. I haven't checked your chatlogs at the moment, however, from memory alone, they weren't always the cleanest stuff. To be fair to you, I haven't been on as much recently and when I am, I'm usually under a different name and not looking for you so we'll see if you've been better about it.
  5. As a positive, when I have seen you ingame, you have been pleasant to me and most others even if they weren't to you, even before I was staff.
  6. As another positive, you do have a lot of hours on our servers, more than myself even.
Overall, I think with some improvements and a little time, you could make a good staff member, but right now after some stuff I noticed, I can't give my full support.

And on a separate note, while it doesn't bother me too much, going overboard with sexual language, sprays, binds and whatnot isn't really a look we want and try to steer away from. I hope you consider toning it down if you haven't already.

Eight

Admin ★
I do want to bring this situation into question before consideration of support:

Now, while I personally find what got you banned kind of disturbing, if it was a one-off mistake than I would've let it go. However, as proven by the screen-caps SuperGuard provides, you seem to have just been blatantly not listening to staff. Do you have any response you want to give to this, be it apologizing, reassurance, whatever?

Dart the floofiest

Member ★
I in fact, do want to apologize for my mistake. It was my ignorance that brought me to that situation. I was unaware of my spray causing disturbance to others. I could've prevented the trouble I've caused.

Eight

Admin ★
Can you provide an explaination for these chat-log excerpts?

There was other concerning material, but it was from over 2 months ago and so I am just going to attribute it to old, bad behavior.

Dart the floofiest

Member ★
I apologize for using excessive terms at the time, sometime I get a little hot tempered and I use words without processing them. I can guarantee to not let that happen again.

Eight

Admin ★
Pros
  • Significantly active on Jailbreak. Regular of the community for ~4 months.
  • Consistent reporting of rule-breakers.
Neutral
  • I think you could be more careful regarding use of sexual language. You don't seem to say things nessecarily against the rules, although if you are moderator, let's consider that:
    • You will be a rolemodel for other players.
    • You will be moderating over the playerbase, which includes (if not is a majority) underage people.
Cons
  • Past punishments.
  • Rush to apply. With what Brando said about your forum activity, and also the short answers to your application, it kind of gives off the impression you were in a rush to apply. Minor con though, but I still feel it is too significant to put under neutral.
  • Behavioral issue you noted along with the bad chat-logs noted above.
Overall, I am going to go Neutral leaning towards a -1. You have a lot going for you being a regular on Jailbreak and having consistently reported users rule-breaking, but I am still quite concerned with my last con. I feel that, to fully support you, I would need to see improved behavior from you over a longer period of time. The promise you made is, while of course good on your end, something that I consider generally too tenuous for me, as I prefer to base my judgment on action rather than words (and I'd prefer not to have to have the applicant promise to not do this or that for me to support them anyway). So, as long as you are able to improve upon the last two cons (can't really fix the first), I would be more than willing to consider supporting a future application.