★ VIP ★
- Mar 18, 2019
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ]
- No active bans on the community. | Info [ ]
- Member in our steam group | Info [ ]
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ]
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ]
- Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ]
- You must have sufficient English skills. [ ] *
- You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ] *
- Owning and using a discord account [ ] *
- No private Steam profile. [ ] *
- You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) *
Location: Marbella, Spain
“Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out.” – John Wooden “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller "Please don't add me for trade, thank you!" - DAVEY
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
Currently, I'm active from 14:00 to 22:00 (GMT+2), but it will dramatically change over time.
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
CS:GO: Server Admin – Retake server (01.2017 – 03.2017)
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
As an experienced once were server admin I understand how difficult and annoying can it be to maintain a stable, fun environment, while dealing with rule-breakers and trolls that appear very frequently. It would be a pleasure to help keep the servers under control by giving punishments for those who cross the line over the rules and to resolve any issues on the forums as often as possible. Moreover, on the other side, I think this would exclusively make the already efficient staff team even better.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
I will respond to reports and deal with rule-breakers quickly and flawlessly, as well as inform newcomers and those who are uncertain of the server rules. Discord is continuously running on my desktop, so I'm always up to date. I aim to prevent any leaks that may lead to severe arguments and ensure a fun and enjoyable environment for all users. As a staff member, I always try to be reasonable and consistent with my decisions to be fair and avoid any confusion and complaints of power abusement.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I regularly play on Jailbreak, stock map and occasionally on trade servers, but I'm not fixated to them at all, so I will join any server I'm needed. As for availability, I am active between 14:00 and 22:00 (GMT+2).
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Unfortunately, I don't because I was an admin for a small CS:GO community for a short period, but I'm thrilled to learn how to use SourceMod in its full potential.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I was able to donate €40 for the VIP+ rank. I usually record my gameplay so that I could file reports on Discord. As for in-game, I'm trying to help others who are often confused or forget the rules (e.g., VIP+ are not Admins; therefore, they can't ban players at will., three days between FF, etc.).
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I'm relatively familiar with the Wonderland servers, staff members and rules and conditions. I'm kind and trustworthy as well as diligent, and I believe that we would make a good team.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
A part of evaluating a person and its application is its ban/comms records, and unfortunately, this part cannot be bypassed. That's why I will try to explain the reason behind this shameful and regrettable mistake and the conclusion I made.
Nearly a year ago, I was caught for initiating one vote mute on an extremely annoying player, who was continually cursing and bullying others on the Jailbreak server using the voice chat. I decided not to report the player on Discord, but rather deal with him myself. Meanwhile, a staff member connected to the server and saw what I did; therefore banning me for two fully deserved days. Since then, I initiated votes only on infrequent occasions and tried to report every rule-breaker I have ever encountered. I made a big, regrettable mistake that I'm enormously ashamed of and later learned from it. I have nothing else to say but to apologise genuinely.
Now some extra information about me.
I speak three languages fluently: English, Hungarian and Russian. This gives me an advantage of talking to people that can't speak English so well or not at all. I know that the rules state that everyone should stick to English, but I find it very efficient if I can explain a rule-breaker the problems he is causing on his language instead of immediately punishing him