• You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) *
Age (dd/mm/yy): 09/10/2001
SteamID64:
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English?
(rating: 0 - 10): 8

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Currently, I'm active from 14:00 to 22:00 (GMT+2), but it will dramatically change over time.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

CS:GO: Server Admin – Retake server (01.2017 – 03.2017)

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:

As an experienced once were server admin I understand how difficult and annoying can it be to maintain a stable, fun environment, while dealing with rule-breakers and trolls that appear very frequently. It would be a pleasure to help keep the servers under control by giving punishments for those who cross the line over the rules and to resolve any issues on the forums as often as possible. Moreover, on the other side, I think this would exclusively make the already efficient staff team even better.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

I will respond to reports and deal with rule-breakers quickly and flawlessly, as well as inform newcomers and those who are uncertain of the server rules. Discord is continuously running on my desktop, so I'm always up to date. I aim to prevent any leaks that may lead to severe arguments and ensure a fun and enjoyable environment for all users. As a staff member, I always try to be reasonable and consistent with my decisions to be fair and avoid any confusion and complaints of power abusement.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

I regularly play on Jailbreak, stock map and occasionally on trade servers, but I'm not fixated to them at all, so I will join any server I'm needed. As for availability, I am active between 14:00 and 22:00 (GMT+2).

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

Unfortunately, I don't because I was an admin for a small CS:GO community for a short period, but I'm thrilled to learn how to use SourceMod in its full potential.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

I was able to donate €40 for the VIP+ rank. I usually record my gameplay so that I could file reports on Discord. As for in-game, I'm trying to help others who are often confused or forget the rules (e.g., VIP+ are not Admins; therefore, they can't ban players at will., three days between FF, etc.).

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

I'm relatively familiar with the Wonderland servers, staff members and rules and conditions. I'm kind and trustworthy as well as diligent, and I believe that we would make a good team.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

A part of evaluating a person and its application is its ban/comms records, and unfortunately, this part cannot be bypassed. That's why I will try to explain the reason behind this shameful and regrettable mistake and the conclusion I made.

Nearly a year ago, I was caught for initiating one vote mute on an extremely annoying player, who was continually cursing and bullying others on the Jailbreak server using the voice chat. I decided not to report the player on Discord, but rather deal with him myself. Meanwhile, a staff member connected to the server and saw what I did; therefore banning me for two fully deserved days. Since then, I initiated votes only on infrequent occasions and tried to report every rule-breaker I have ever encountered. I made a big, regrettable mistake that I'm enormously ashamed of and later learned from it. I have nothing else to say but to apologise genuinely.

Now some extra information about me.

I speak three languages fluently: English, Hungarian and Russian. This gives me an advantage of talking to people that can't speak English so well or not at all. I know that the rules state that everyone should stick to English, but I find it very efficient if I can explain a rule-breaker the problems he is causing on his language instead of immediately punishing him

Brando Oats

Sweet Relief
Sentinel ★
★ VIP ★
Just off hand a few questions:

1. Why such short admin experience?

2. You mentioned to me before and you had a ban for the votemute. You do understand the VIP rules now yes? And how long you should wait?

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
1. Back in 2017, I was playing on an ancient iMac. One day it died, and I did not have a computer for two months, so I resigned until I passed my sailing license exam. As a reward for this, my parents helped me to buy myself a new computer which I'm still using at this moment.

2. I learned from my mistake, and I try not to make the same ever again. I understand all the rules for VIPs and how long must I wait before I attempt to do anything with my powers.

Brando Oats

Sweet Relief
Sentinel ★
★ VIP ★
1. Back in 2017, I was playing on an ancient iMac. One day it died, and I did not have a computer for two months, so I resigned until I passed my sailing license exam. As a reward for this, my parents helped me to buy myself a new computer which I'm still using at this moment.

2. I learned from my mistake, and I try not to make the same ever again. I understand all the rules for VIPs and how long must I wait before I attempt to do anything with my powers.
Thank you. Please answer any and all further questions other staff members may have.

LUV

#SantanaWorld
Admin ★
I'm voting no based on the disrespectful behavior the applicant has displayed in their chat logs. Adding onto that, the applicant also encourages rulebreaking.
1568329983161.png
1568330038546.png
1568330064874.png
1568330093113.png

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
I'm voting no based on the disrespectful behavior the applicant has displayed in their chat logs. Adding onto that, the applicant also encourages rulebreaking.
The "encouragement for rulebreaking" was probably meant to be a joke for the players on the server, I was never expecting anyone to do it, since everyone knew I'm a VIP+, therefore they were scared. As for the rest, I have no comments.

Holly

<3
Moderator ★
The chat logs brought up by LUV are disheartening. Such choice vocabulary and disrespectful behaviour is very unbecoming of a would-be staff member. Clean up your act. -1

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Admin ★
Evidence submitted already is more than enough to show me that your way of approaching problems isn't adequate for a staff member, let alone your poor attitude.

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
So to me this sounds like you have used your VIP perms in the past to punish users and they are scared of you. Absolutely a no from me
Actually no, because if you had read my application, for instance, you would know that I don't initiate votes or use my power in any manner since the incident that happened almost a year ago.
Post automatically merged:

Actually no, because if you had read my application, for instance, you would know that I don't initiate votes or use my power in any manner since the incident that happened almost a year ago.
And what is meant by "scared" is that the presence of a VIP+ would certainly refrain people from breaking the rules.

Last edited:

<2F F> Captain Maxxy

Grandmaster
Moderator ★
first of all the fact that you call them "scared" worries me, members should never be scared of any staff, let alone VIPs such as yourself.
VIPs are members with some neat extras and an emergency backup, nothing more.
I'm not going to talk about everything i see wrong with this behavior, I'm instead going to point out how ridiculous your chat logs are.

DAVEY STEAM_0:1:148306689 I don't talk to gays
DAVEY STEAM_0:1:148306689 gays are idiots

Keep in mind this is just a very tiny piece of chat logs which i want to point out.
How in the world can you say this on a public server and think its ok? let alone apply for staff after saying something as ridiculously stupid as this. There is a rule against this kind of behavior and you should've been punished for it, not given a chance at staff. I sincerely hope you change your mindset and words in public servers before the next time you apply if you wish to do so.

Neliel

Laureline
Admin ★
It was always fun playing you, I remember us playing hours of jail and at the time, nothing seemed wrong. Right now however, I'm shocked by these chat logs. Honestly I didn't see it coming. -1 I'd very much like to see improvements on your behaviour, as that is the only thing stopping me from going +1.
Hope to see you in the future.

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
After reading the feedback, I'm convinced that this thread needs nothing else but "Application declined". I want to thank you for your honesty in the feedbacks; this helped me a lot to understand the issues and the correct approach for solving them. I intend to reshape my personality by being more respectful towards others and quit swearing. This program will be a significant improvement towards becoming a new person, which will aid me in many ways in the future, including the application.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience I might have caused!

May you be The One!