★ VIP ★
- Mar 18, 2019
- No VAC/Game ban(s) on record | Info [ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ]
- No active bans on the community. | Info [ ]
- Member in our steam group | Info [ ]
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 600+ hours [ ]
- No limited/F2P Steam account. | Info [ ]
- Forum account created at least 2 weeks prior to the application [ ]
- You must have sufficient English skills. [ ] *
- You must have a server connection time of more than: 48+ hours [ ] *
- Owning and using a discord account [ ] *
- No private Steam profile. [ ] *
- You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) *
Location: Marbella, Spain
“Things Work Out Best For Those Who Make The Best Of How Things Work Out.” – John Wooden “Today’s Accomplishments Were Yesterday’s Impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller "Please don't add me for trade, thank you!" - DAVEY
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
I’m currently active from 15:00 to 23:00 (GMT+1); however, these times frequently change over time.
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
CS:GO: Server Admin – Retake server (01.2017 – 03.2017)
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:
Sadly after I saw many staff members recently resigned from their positions, it came to my understanding, that sustaining a pleasant and stable environment is now more difficult than before. I aim to maintain the high quality of our community by dealing with rule-breakers and trolls which frequently appear, as well as resolving any upcoming issues on the forums and Discord as often and fast as possible. I can ensure that my acceptance will bring only positive outcomes.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
It will be my pleasure to help inform newcomers and those who are uncertain about the rules, besides responding to reports and dealing with those who cross the line over the limits quickly and flawlessly in-game or on the forums. I will prevent any leaks that could lead to severe arguments, therefore ensuring a calm and enjoyable stay on the servers. Discord is endlessly running on my desktop, so I always keep in touch with others and the occurring events. I intend to be reasonable and consistent with my choices to be fair and avoid any confusion and complaints afterwards.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I typically play on Jailbreak, stock map, orange and occasionally on trade servers, but I always tend to hop from one place to another frequently. I'm active between 15:00 and 23:00 (GMT+1).
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Yes. I have recently installed and booted up my dedicated TF2 server. I added several plugins, including SourceMod and RTD, to learn the ins and outs. Therefore, I believe I'm quite competent with SourceMod.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I donated €40 for the VIP+ rank and filed a sufficient amount of reports on Discord and the forums with video evidence. I also try to help those who are new, doubtful or forgetful about the rules, as well as communicate a lot with other players; therefore, I aim to keep the servers as cosy as possible.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
I am very familiar with the Wonderland servers, staff members, rules and conditions. I consider myself a diligent, trustworthy and kind person, who recently had many improvements towards his image and personality. And I genuinely believe that my acceptance will lead to nothing but positive results.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
In this part, I will try my best to evaluate and conclude the changes I went through since my previous application.
My last application was a total disaster. I believed that I could fit into the role of a staff member, but I was wrong. My chat-logs have seriously failed me, and I was genuinely ashamed of myself. Afterwards, I decided to change my personality and the way I treat others in my surroundings not only to fit in but for the sake of moving onto a higher level as a human being. During this period, I was trying to avoid using words that may insult someone in any way, as well as leaning towards becoming a respectful, polite and friendly member everyone wishes to see.
In conclusion, after realising, evaluating, forcing myself to change and then committing to it, I can now consider myself to suit the staff role everyone was expecting.