• Owning and using a discord account [ ✔ ] *
  • No private Steam profile. [ ✔ ] *
  • You must have sufficient forum activity. (At least 15+ posts!) *
Age (dd/mm/yy): 09/10/2001
SteamID64: Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 8

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

I’m currently active from 15:00 to 23:00 (GMT+1); however, these times frequently change over time.

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:

CS:GO: Server Admin – Retake server (01.2017 – 03.2017)

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will affect the community?:

Sadly after I saw many staff members recently resigned from their positions, it came to my understanding, that sustaining a pleasant and stable environment is now more difficult than before. I aim to maintain the high quality of our community by dealing with rule-breakers and trolls which frequently appear, as well as resolving any upcoming issues on the forums and Discord as often and fast as possible. I can ensure that my acceptance will bring only positive outcomes.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:

It will be my pleasure to help inform newcomers and those who are uncertain about the rules, besides responding to reports and dealing with those who cross the line over the limits quickly and flawlessly in-game or on the forums. I will prevent any leaks that could lead to severe arguments, therefore ensuring a calm and enjoyable stay on the servers. Discord is endlessly running on my desktop, so I always keep in touch with others and the occurring events. I intend to be reasonable and consistent with my choices to be fair and avoid any confusion and complaints afterwards.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:

I typically play on Jailbreak, stock map, orange and occasionally on trade servers, but I always tend to hop from one place to another frequently. I'm active between 15:00 and 23:00 (GMT+1).

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:

Yes. I have recently installed and booted up my dedicated TF2 server. I added several plugins, including SourceMod and RTD, to learn the ins and outs. Therefore, I believe I'm quite competent with SourceMod.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:

I donated €40 for the VIP+ rank and filed a sufficient amount of reports on Discord and the forums with video evidence. I also try to help those who are new, doubtful or forgetful about the rules, as well as communicate a lot with other players; therefore, I aim to keep the servers as cosy as possible.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:

I am very familiar with the Wonderland servers, staff members, rules and conditions. I consider myself a diligent, trustworthy and kind person, who recently had many improvements towards his image and personality. And I genuinely believe that my acceptance will lead to nothing but positive results.

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:

In this part, I will try my best to evaluate and conclude the changes I went through since my previous application.

My last application was a total disaster. I believed that I could fit into the role of a staff member, but I was wrong. My chat-logs have seriously failed me, and I was genuinely ashamed of myself. Afterwards, I decided to change my personality and the way I treat others in my surroundings not only to fit in but for the sake of moving onto a higher level as a human being. During this period, I was trying to avoid using words that may insult someone in any way, as well as leaning towards becoming a respectful, polite and friendly member everyone wishes to see.

In conclusion, after realising, evaluating, forcing myself to change and then committing to it, I can now consider myself to suit the staff role everyone was expecting.

Frundley Scuoot

First ever Israeli staff member
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
I give you a +1, I've been playing with you for quite a while, and have no complaints against you. Your application seems good too, but about question 6; I think it meant about if you ever administrated servers other than the one you own. With that being said, I might change my vote if any notes will be stated against you, since I didn't check your logs yet. Good luck with your application!

Scorch

I am not me
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
I have played with you quite a bit and here is what I have to say. Before I became a moderator there were many instances where we would "bump heads". Usually arguing on rules and such. However the main problem I have with you is that you never really admit your mistakes; many of the arguments usually ending with toxic remarks or you just straight leaving the server.

However, I do still think you could be a decent staff member with the right support due to your evident attempt in bettering yourself for the past month or so. So, I will be giving a neutral vote for now. I want to hear what you have to say on this and should enough people support you i'll change my vote to a +1. Good luck on your application!

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
I give you a +1, I've been playing with you for quite a while, and have no complaints against you. Your application seems good too, but about question 6; I think it meant about if you ever administrated servers other than the one you own. With that being said, I might change my vote if any notes will be stated against you, since I didn't check your logs yet. Good luck with your application!
Thank you for your feedback! It seems like I slightly misunderstood question six. Even though I answered this question as expected in my previous application. For some unknown reason, I decided to answer it differently in this one. I used to be a server admin on a CS:GO retake server in 2017 for a short period. However, I wasn't able to fully learn the ins and outs of using SourceMod, unfortunately. This is my biggest experience with the plugin so far on a public server. Afterwards, I decided to install SourceMod on my private server and learn how to use it by myself with a little aid of a dear friend.

SuperGuard

British Quality Gentleman
Admin ★
Yes, question 6 is more about using admin-accessed commands to maintain the server during play. At this moment in time, I do not see much of a problem other than what Scorch has posted. Because of this I will remain Neutral for now but leaning greatly towards a +1

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
I have played with you quite a bit and here is what I have to say. Before I became a moderator there were many instances where we would "bump heads". Usually arguing on rules and such. However the main problem I have with you is that you never really admit your mistakes; many of the arguments usually ending with toxic remarks or you just straight leaving the server.

However, I do still think you could be a decent staff member with the right support due to your evident attempt in bettering yourself for the past month or so. So, I will be giving a neutral vote for now. I want to hear what you have to say on this and should enough people support you i'll change my vote to a +1. Good luck on your application!
Thank you, Scorch for your feedback! Before my first application, unfortunately, I tended to be disrespectful towards others. However, afterwards, I was trying to change as much as possible; therefore, I strictly avoid speaking in any way, that may be insulting to anyone these days. I also regularly hop from one server to another, because I prefer to play with different people and not to stick on one server for too much time, as well as to join my steam friends if they appear to be online. Nowadays, I don't tend to argue with players about the rules necessarily. I aim to kindly correct those who are uncertain or forgetful and possibly copy-paste the rule straight from the forums into the chat. After that, if they don't change, then I file a report on Discord with video/screenshot evidence. With full respect, I agree with your opinion, that I made mistakes and argued on those, but I wholeheartedly believe that I no longer "bump heads" anymore.

Brando Oats

Sentinel ★
★ VIP ★
I'm not super confident in giving any vote other than neutral.

I have have issues with some of the interactions you have shown in the past and get the feeling perhaps you can be two-faced towards staff. I don't have any other issues outside of that and I don't think there have been any other instances in the recent months that would make me vote no, but I can't give you a yes either. I believe this is what most of the staff members here feel as well. I would like to hear other's staff's opinions before giving a definite vote.

Eight

Insomniac
Sentinel ★
Admin ★

This doesn't really seem like staff candidate behavior. You also didn't seem to be that sorry after you asked me about the deletions and I told you what you did wrong.

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★

This doesn't really seem like staff candidate behavior. You also didn't seem to be that sorry after you asked me about the deletions and I told you what you did wrong.
1573200420312.png

I was slightly overreacting on the reply in the thread you showed before. However, after politely asking about the reason behind the deletion of my post, and acknowledging what happened I merely, but formally apologised to you, as I assumed I was talking to a formal staff member after all. So what I can see is that you were expecting me to apologise to you like a pup heartbreakingly, and if I would have done so, maybe we would not have come to this part at all. Wish full respect, but a one-worded apology is much better than nothing.
Post automatically merged:

I'm not super confident in giving any vote other than neutral.

I have have issues with some of the interactions you have shown in the past and get the feeling perhaps you can be two-faced towards staff. I don't have any other issues outside of that and I don't think there have been any other instances in the recent months that would make me vote no, but I can't give you a yes either. I believe this is what most of the staff members here feel as well. I would like to hear other's staff's opinions before giving a definite vote.
The word "two-faced" can lean toward many meanings; I assume you referred to delight and recklessness. Before my first application, I tended to be very different than I am today. I was disrespectful and mildly insulting to other players; however, I went through a significant change over the past month, in which I let go of the bad habits that seriously pulled me down. The whole point of this change was to prove that I am not in fact two-faced anymore, but someone who suits the staff role everyone is expecting. I'm a kind, friendly, honest and trustworthy person, and I'm not two-faced!

Last edited:

DAVEY

The One
★ VIP ★
Dear staff team,

Over the past weeks and month, I intended to prove the changes I went through to enhance myself into a new person. After gaining the inspiration and confidence for reapplying again, I was struck by more disappointing feedback. It came to my understanding of the fact that I'm not well known or understood to be trusted enough. Perhaps it's most likely, because of your feedback from my previous application, where you informed me about the severe issues in my chat-logs or having the chance to observe me playing and communicating with others in-game. But the point is, I genuinely think I deserve recognition nonetheless. Every day when people ping staff on the #report-to-staff channel, I tell myself, "If only I could deal with this report." or when someone posts a report or appeal on the forums I think to myself, "Damn, I would love to resolve that!"
As you can see, I'm absolutely inspired and delighted by these activities. And I believe you can feel the last squeeze I put into this application by now. With that being said, I hope I could sufficiently introduce myself to those who don't know me yet and improve the opinion of those who already know me.

Sincerely,
DAVEY