Technical DeathRun Fix Problem

Doritos Sniper

Member ★
Problem is - In the new update of deathrun you cant have weapons! Onle mele! That makes a problem on activating some easter eggs! Example- DR_Egypt

Doritos Sniper

Member ★
Look in CP_Egyt there is easter egg! You need to fire 1 stiky then go to 1 trap and jum in hole! than activate stiky and get in portal with easter egg.

Brando Oats

Admin ★
Moved to reports. And I'm no Deathrun expert, so were secondaries and primaries always enabled?

rat

Member ★
they weren't always enabled, but since they deal no damage to blu/vice versa its really only useful for eastereggs. some are still achievable if not more difficult

Coronarena

Member ★
They were previously enabled. I believe they've recently been disabled for the reds, but not for blue.

While shooting is more useful for the easter eggs on Egypt, idk if wonderland has a weapon like the wrap assassin enabled. Otherwise yeah that secret is going to be pretty hard.

I prefer reds not having weapons because some deathrun maps don't use blockbullets as a roof, meaning reds can toss something like stickies over into the death area, activating traps, or killing death.

Or maybe I'm just dumb and haven't done enough research into this topic.