Honorary Member ★
- Jul 16, 2017
- No VAC ban(s) on record | Info [ ✔ ]
- Clean [+]SteamREP | Info [ ✔ ]
- No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) | Info [ ✘ ]
- Member in our steam group | Info [ ✔ ]
- At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) [ ✔ ]
- Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours [ ✔ ] (7k hours.)
- Server connection time: 36+ hours [ ✔ ] * (Over 300)
- Team player with great communication skills (English) [ ✔ ] *
- No limited steam account. | Info [ ✔ ]
- Forum Activity (at least +10 forum posts) [ ✔ ]
Age: 20 - 09/07/1997
Location: Sweden (Timezone - Central European Time UTC+01:00)
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DemonicOdd/
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, in good quality.
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): 6.5. I’d consider myself decent with some mistakes here and there, but I am at the very least understandable.
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: It’s a possibility in the future.
1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:
M-F 7:00 AM - 5:30 PM EST
Mostly on the evening time, late evening, midnight, etc, depending on my mood and so on, I have sleeping problems so I usually stay awake longer than I should. I can wake up at different times due to my sleeping schedule being screwed, but for the most part, it’s consistent. During those times, I tend to hang out on the servers for quite awhile, usually staying for a few hours as you can see, especially on jailbreak since it's one of my favourite game modes.
It does conflict with my highlander scrims and official matches which usually start at 19 - 21 CET between saturday and sunday, and it usually lasts around 1 hour or less. Apart from time 19 between 21 CET, i'm free most of the time unless otherwise.
I’m free on the weekend unless I say otherwise.
2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did you hold it?:
Yes, I held as an admin rank over DNGaming, Azure, a combined community together. I held the position over few months, not able to say a correct number since it was a long time ago. I resigned from DNGaming due to huge conflicts regarding the owner, and the whole community base itself to avoid drama. I resigned from being the staff manager in the community, simply put.
3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Admin and Forum Moderator will effect the community?: (2 paragraphs min.)
My acceptance as a server admin and forum moderator will have a major effect on the community, since I can invest my time and efforts by enforcing the rules in a friendly, mature way, moderate the servers and add rules to custom game modes if required and so on.
4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
My improvement with the community/servers would make the servers more enjoyable, relaxing, and joyful, so that people can enjoy playing without having to deal with any rulebreakers, making the game/server a lot more fun.
5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on?:
I mostly spend and invest my time in the Jailbreak EU/USA servers, since that’s where most rulebreakers are at, since the rules there can be broken easily. But of course, I’ll check on the other servers as well if everything is under control.
Since the slender fortress 2 gamemode has been fixed recently by Xypher, so it’ll be playable and enjoyable to play on, especially for me. It's a very old-school gamemode for me, which is why I enjoy it so much.
6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Yes, I do have full experience with administrating through SourceMod, through my experience in my old communities i’ve been in.
7. How have you supported the community so far?:
I have supported Wonderland.TF by inviting friends, spreading information about the community, vip perks, cons, pros, and investing my time on the servers. I have supported the community by enforcing the rules, and introducing players to the forum as a player as well.
8. Why should we accept you into the team?: (2 paragraphs min.)
You should accept me because I have experience through SourceMod, I’m bilingual and able to talk to other players in swedish if their english isn’t very good or fluent, I’m very tolerant towards immature people and trollers. I can speak with a low tone and I’m a good problem solver.
I am able to show restraint in situations that call for being mature and reasonable, I'm not a person to just jump right into situations involving people unless it's needed, I prefer getting the facts over making any form of judgment calls, of what others have advised me to to do beforehand.
I hate to see others put on a metaphorical mask just to feel accepted or welcomed. Overall, I would just love to make others feel comfortable and happy.
Despite my goofy nature, I am capable of taking situations seriously if they call for it, especially within administration.
I'm a very rational and practical person when dealing with situations & tasks.
9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I’m someone who likes to have a good time with friends as well as randoms. I'm not too sociable of a person, a bit quiet until I get comfortable, which doesn't take long.
I’m a Source Filmmaker hobbyist and have been using the program for at least a year. I mainly focus on original work but will occasionally do commissions.
I also like sheep.
- Show all