Den's Intriduction

Den

Member ★
Hello, my name is Den. I have played on wonderland sever for like 2 years now (I think), but I haven't joined the discord, forums or steam group back then, now I have. I first discovered this community, I was searching for Jailbreak server and I find the server, and I join it and I keep playing it for a long time, It is the only server that has low ping for me. The only server that I play on it Jailbreak server.

Outside of TF2, I play CS:GO...... And that is, and that all I can say....... Ok done, YA YEET.

Lime Paint

Limest of paints Browns/Steelers Fan
★ VIP ★
greetings, the forums aren't as cancer as discord so you can do well here

(edit: well i mean, i'll be honest it can get really cancerous, but the forums are a nice place you know)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Den

Eight

Sentinel ★
Admin ★
Welcome!

Did you play under any other names in the past? I don't recognize you under "Den" but I'm curious if I would if you have used any other names.

Den

Member ★
There Den (I don't have a mic) and Den, that it.

Frundley Scuoot

Member ★
Welcome to whatever this forum even is supposed to be. Enjoy the lesser-form of cancer friendliness that you might meet in the discord server.

Vladdleco

Member ★
Well Welcome into the forums Den. It is good to see new faces and people who play for a long on the servers but never joined the forums.

Hope you will have a great time in here.