Depression

sand.

Forum Extremist
Nov 11, 2018
Finland
I have had some experience with Depression in 2018, but that's when I got better, but I do still worry about getting it back.

And I have a sister that has Depression that makes me worry that she could do something bad or harmful.

And, it really makes me sad to hear people dying from suicide due to Depression, because the person we love or like, are now gone.

I hope that for the people that have depression, that you all are worth to us, and to the world, people are always here to talk or to help us when we feel at our lowest points.

One of the saddest cases of suicide due to depression is Etika, it really made me low for a month, and I still miss this guy, so, please.

As I said, I know it's hard, but we are all here for you, if you feel low, or suicidal, one of us takes the time to help you or to make you recover.

Red

Maniac
Nov 4, 2018
Hellas
depression often comes from looking at the darkside of things.
it's often unavoidable, but you can get over it.

People often make mistakes that lead to depression (etika is a great example).
Sometimes people need help, and when they are treated harshly, they may develop suicidal tendencies.

The secret is to act out on what is causing these thoughts.

I myself used to be really depressed last year. Everybody hated me and I was at the brink of losing my scholarship.
But I never gave up. Sure I had a bit of meltdown from time to time, but I kept going.
I did my best, and scored me some good grades, saved my scholarship. Following that, I tried to become a better person.

And now I'm here again.
Again, about to lose my scholarship, and I'm trying real hard to study.
Having learned from my past mistakes, I've got no need to worry.
'Cause I know I can save it.

Gibus

Forum Extremist
Feb 25, 2019
Asia
Depression is really something deadly, so please, if you know someone, be there for them. i have secondhand experience of a depressed person and it was difficult keping them... sane? But yeah, be there for them, and don't be afraid to ask for help. But still, remember, you are never a perfect replacement for a therapist.

SL

Celebrity
Jun 2, 2019
Depression is when your fucking father is always drunk and the whole school thinks that you're a dumb ass, while your whole (almost) class bullies you, and you also can't escape it, because of low budget.