Declined Diamitha's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Declined Applications' started by Diamitha, May 18, 2018 at 2:40 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diamitha

Diamitha Member ★

Requirements:
    o No VAC ban(s) on record | Info ✔
    o Clean [+]SteamREP | Info ✔
    o No registered bans on the community. (Depends on severity) ✔
    o Member in our steam group | ✔
    o At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+) ✔
    o Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours X (Reason: I have more time on different accounts, no it wasn't due to a ban, I gave my sister a different account I used to play on a while ago.)
    o Server connection time: 36+ hours ✔ *
    o Team player with great communication skills (English) ✔ (Questionable: I just know how to diffuse bad situations)
    o No limited steam account. | ✔
    o Forum Activity (at least +10 forum posts) (Not really sure, it says I have more than 10 interactions, but says I only have 6 messages, so yeah)

[​IMG]
    Weekdays: 4:00 PM - 11:30 PM EST (Timezone differences may cause issues)
    Saturday: 1:00 PM – 11:30 PM EST
    Sunday: 1:00 PM – 11:30 PM EST
    A note for all of these is that the times I will be able to get on will be slightly eratic, I tend to get on daily but the times vary greatly, that being said I can communicate that if that is necessary.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?: I don't pay attention much to the forums, I did awhile ago but don't nearly as much as I once did, even then I only watched never really participated. So for forum activity, I could boost it, if need be. As for Server Administration, I see myself making it much less toxic. I tend to get on when there are few staff, so seeing what is there behind the scenes, I could stop spam, that annoying teleporter spawn entrance, and other things that sadly just don't tend to happen when I'm on.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?: I'd just most likely be a deckhand, only there to monitor the server and assure no wonkiness in occuring, so overall I'd provide someone to talk to (Because I sure don't mind listening) as well as being a level-headed and experienced staff member. That and I personally believe a community is more entertaining when it is less toxic, which I could help with.

5. How have you supported the community so far?:
    Really all I've done so far in the community is just play on it, I tell people to obey rules when they step out of line, but of course they don't listen, so realistically I just "support" it by participating.

6. Why should we accept you into the team?:
    Well, I have a decent bit of experience on the server, I've seen minges come and go, and have interacted with the player base quite a bit. So all in all, I'm just a guy that likes stability and just all and all wants everyone to enjoys themselves. Aside from that, I have past staffing experience from Garry's Mod and work as a Head of Staff in a security company in real life. (Ask if ya want, it's a long story)

7. Anything else you want to tell us?:
    Uh, sure, in terms of things about myself, I tend to be mellow, yet firm when I don't get my way. I will almost never resort to yelling because it is pointless and just makes situations worse, and I like peace and quiet when I'm not working. I have few hobbies, but I've made my own knives in the past, like to read in my chair, and listen to all sorts of music when I'm not chatting with friends. I don't drink because it's against my morals and I main random because I'm random. When it comes to things you need to know about me as a person, my past is dark but I don't really care, so yeah, love you all.

Little note as well: Your application format needs to be updated, it is misnumbered so five is labeled as 7, six is labeled as 8, and so on. Cheers~

2. Mycin

Mycin survives off coffee and bagels Super-Admin ★

Our application format is fine, you just didn’t answer question two there buddy.

3. Diamitha

Diamitha Member ★

4. Diamitha

Diamitha Member ★

Speaking of, I don't even see question 2 on my end, not sure if it's a bug or what.

5. Mycin

Mycin survives off coffee and bagels Super-Admin ★

That's not the full application thread, it's a thread made to help players apply, if you haven't actually read the "Read Before Applying" thread we may have an issue.

6. Shadow

Shadow Headset Freak Admin ★

7. Diamitha

Diamitha Member ★

Lol fair enough, I'll take this down then if that's a thing or just edit it in, it was the first message up so I figured it was the application thread. Apoligies for the waste of time
    I'll just edit it over this, once again, sorry for the waste of time, I suck with forums

8. Diamitha

Diamitha Member ★

And now it's not letting me edit this, can we just lock this one or something? It's being rather uncooperative..

9. Madi

Madi Head-Admin ★★

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice