• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Declined Disable *Dead* players chat on Hide & Seek LR in Jailbreak!

To all amazing guys, What you think about this idea!

• Good idea!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Dumb idea!

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HIMA_

Forum Activist
Aug 8, 2019
Egypt
Worst nightmare on Hide & Seek LR...
Is.. Ghosting!

I know it's dumb idea, I mean.. why not disable *Dead* players on chat on Hide & Seek LR!

Because most people doesn't deserve to lose because of ghosting!
So we can have Fun!

Attachments

• 20200621231156_1.jpg
    20200621231156_1.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200614135128_1.jpg
    20200614135128_1.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 20200614135047_1.jpg
    20200614135047_1.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 7
D

Deleted member 8006

Disabling chat wouldn't be the greatest thing, as for some players, it is their only way to communicate with other players. However, I know why you want this added, as a lot of people ghost during Hide N Seek.

Maybe instead of disabling chat for dead REDS, it can maybe restrict it so then dead REDS can only speak in Team Chat? Also, you have to keep in mind of spectators, as they can easily bypass this and ghost as well. (Dead REDS can also join as a spectator and do this).

Edit:
-1, as ghosting is already against the rules and you can report them via Discord or forum reports of a video/screenshots of them ghosting if they ghost.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
Ghosting is already not allowed, and will be punished appropriately. However ghosting is a thing that will always be there. Turning of chat, so people like me at times, are selective mute/are mute. They choose to use chat to communicate with friends on red/blue and here's another thing. I could if I wanted snitch the spot of someone on vc. But I'm not gonna suggest to turn of vc since of downsides and mute existing. But lets do what i do in suggestions.

Pros- No more ghosting

Neutrals-None

Cons- Ghosting is already not allowed, and will be punished appropriately. However ghosting is a thing that will always be there. Turning of chat, so people like me at times, are selective mute/are mute. They choose to use chat to communicate with friends on red/blue

Not all deads are going to ghost.

Blues and spec's will be able to bypass this.

Will confuse a lot of people thinking they are gagged.

Big -1 from me man. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.