Declined Discord Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2020
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Shark Lover #6535

2.) What happened?
Was banned a few months back after an altercation with another member. He threatened to grab my IP I threatened him back. Got ISOd. I had 2 accounts that joined at the same time so I ended up just chatting on my gaming acc. That attracted the attention of the mods (can’t remember which one) and they Banned both accounts.

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?Because I think that it’s been enough time for me to learn my lesson if there was one. I wasn’t banned unfairly. I saw my mistake and am ready to join back.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
Before I give a verdict, can you give a rough description of what you said back at this player who threatened to grab your IP? Also, using another account to chat in the discord server while your main is ISO'd is still a form of LTAP, so please refrain from doing this again.

One more thing , around what month did you get banned. ex)Jan, Feb etc.

Aug 27, 2020
I honestly can’t remember what month it was, and I just remembered him saying to multiple people that he could grab ips. I could also be guilty of threatening him back I just don’t remember.
Post automatically merged:

I vaguely remember saying back to him that he shouldn’t threaten people with ips and I might have threatened him back with the same thing.

Last edited:

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
My apologies about the wait.

You said in your initial post that you had two accounts, could you please give me the username and # for all alt accounts you could've possibly used on WLN discord?

Also, have you changed your username or discriminator of your main recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.