Declined Discord Ban appeal for CEO Of Primagens And Protogens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova The Femboy Protogen

Jul 19, 2020
I'm here asking you forgiveness for the sins that I've committed in the past. I fully understand that the things I've done are the worst things anyone could have ever done and I shouldn't have never become one of them. 3 months ago I finally saw everything that was wrong with the people I had around me and the stuff I was doing on a daily basis, so to show how serious I am about leaving and distancing my self from them I decided to give away all of my items to f2ps and removed anyone that was appart of that group. along with that i made a promise to myself and to the friends who stayed around me even tho I did the things I did and that was to never touch the game ever again and to move on with my life and become someone. Within those 3 months I've accomplished amazing things that where impossible at that time because of the people around me. during that time i was able to complete 2 semesters of college meet the person ill spend the rest of my life with and most importantly i don't sit on my ass all day cheating in a video game. I go work out every monring i work a normal job talking to people all day and i get to enjoy the meaning of life of being happy without harming others and without ruining a community thats already in shambles. I don't see any reason why you should accept this apoligy especially for the damage and pain I've caused in this community over the years.

smelvin

Senior Admin ★★
Jailbreak Manager ★
★ Donor ★
Jun 26, 2022
Hi, I will be the one handling your appeal. If this is a discord ban appeal, could you reply with your discord id? You can find it by going to your settings and clicking the three dots next to your username.

You have 24 hours to reply.

Looking back through discord and chat logs, you admitted to cheating, botting, and ddos-ing servers. Due to how recent this punishment was, I will not be accepting your appeal.

Appeal Declined

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.