• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Discord Discord Colour Command Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldash

Forum Extremist
Aug 12, 2017
Scotland
My suggestion is to add a wln!colourme ______ command

This command is pretty self-explanatory but I will explain anyway, There should be a range of colours added as roles in which the wonderland bot will assign a user that role upon using this command. There has already been a pink and purple role given by the Nadeko bot but it does not assign them anymore If I recall correctly.

The colours available should be:
Red #ff2a2a
Orange #ff6724
Yellow #ffca00
Green #4ab916
Blue #2d99ff
Purple #9b17e6

Of course, these colours are just examples but I think these six colours would be the easiest ones to start with.

EDIT: Although certain staff roles may have the same colour as the ones listed. I personally don't think this would be a big problem as the shades are quite different and easy to tell apart.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8006

I really like the idea of being able to change your tag color on Discord, but there should be something done with staff members so then they can stick out.

For example: Either making it so then they can only have those colors (Red, purple, blue, etc.) OR maybe there can be something done so then when you click on a staff member's profile (Where you see all of their tags), maybe their tag can have some sort of symbol (Like a star or something) so then they stick out. Also, maybe the color available for members should be a light version of the color, like light red or light blue, so it is different.

Either way, I really think this should be added, and if it does get added, I would like this color to be added too:
#FF8B00

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.