Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dumbass

Certified, and Awarded Special
★ Donor ★
Sep 21, 2018
Oregon, the rainy state
Discord: Riley#0873

What happened?: As my I asked this question in my last appeal I'll just quote it "...More specifically, you and another user were making fun of someone for their Discord account being suspended."

Why should we unban/unisolate you?

I honestly hoped that it didn't come to this, but I'm putting my foot in the door before it closes, putting everything on the table. It has been 1 month and 14 days Since I originally thought to be hard-iso'ed for some horrible act I had thought I had committed.

But now after having given an answer that already confirmed what I had been told privately. and after a week of asking and prodding, I see complete bullshit, I don't know if it was a lack of communication or just plain ignorance, but I was hard-iso'ed for breaking an invisible rule, a rule I didn't even know existed until I broke it, a rule so positively bullshit, so genuinely unfair I wouldn't think it to exist because It's favoritism put bluntly, but here we are, a month and a half later me sitting at my computer typing up what would could likely be my final post on this forum. So let's start from the beginning to see where shit went wrong.

4(I had asked him when he reported beetle)

The Red Key reports Beetleplex's account for being an underage user (1/04/2021), which is against tos and given the evidence, they lock his account and ask him to confirm his age and the only reason I know this is because Red Key told me himself a day after he did it along with Ghost and Acdc, and I saw the aftermath and yes I did antagonize beetle by asking him who reported his account when I already knew but I also tried to help, I gave suggestions on how he could prove his age, when he joined on his second account which he openly stated in the chat that his account was locked and he was evading discord, which is breaking tos in it self by evading a discord ban (or lock). Which I openly stated when Stao said Beetle could get his moderator and staff role back, which would basically endanger the whole server by giving the server's version of moderator status to a then locked user avoiding a discord lock knowingly.

The Red Key get's iso'ed for "staff disrespect" (1/05/2021) which according to Red Key, Ghost reported him for I don't have all the details on this as it was none of my business. But I did talk with both Red Key and Acdc a lot during the time he was iso'ed, now this is where I think people get confused with my knowledge of the situation, I do not know why Red Key was actually iso'ed beyond what he told me which was that Ghost reported him, all I do know is that he appealed in private which I did not see, and got accepted the next day.

then after this whole situation both The Red Key and Ghost were told to no longer speak about this which they kept to themselves (as they were told ) and I was not told this and kept going with the jokes and poking at beetle's mistake with no requests to stop or mention that it was not allowed until

(01/11/2021) I had made yet another joke towards beetle by responding to a post Kek made about evading bans and pinging Beetle as a joke and promptly got dm'ed by 8 and Smug,

to stop referring to the situation all together for the first time, which I agreed to stop then within 20 minutes was hard-iso'ed for "flaming" which brings me to the conclusion that there is a severe lack of communication among staff and in this case especially with Xypher which is the one who issued both Red Key's and my hard isos. after I had agreed to stop after being told for the first time after I had made the joke.

Now this is my second iso ever, I don't expect to get uniso'ed but I should be allowed to at least voice my side and point out obvious problems I have which are big ones in this case

(2/14/2021) Another case has come to my attention involving Kazt

where he genuinely calls beetle out for not getting his account disabled and just going on break by faking his account getting disabled which of course is not true as I have stated but my question is how does Kazt get to appeal for this and get a 2 week iso instead of originally a permanent one, when I can't appeal after my second iso.

Obviously Kazt spreaded false info, but that still doesn't make up for the fact that no one is told that we can't talk about beetle's locked previously account and the people that were told, aren't allowed to say anything, especially in my case I was not told that we weren't allowed to talk about it, I had only learned we weren't after I made the joke that got me hard-iso'ed minutes later, and this is blatant favoritism in beetle's favor he doesn't have to tell anyone to stop talking about information he already made public himself when he joined on his second account which again is avoiding a discord lock. I have nothing personal against beetle but he's still human and he made a mistake I simply pointed that out, offered help, and joked about it.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Reading over this entire situation and taking everything you've said into consideration. It would be fair to give you a second chance, as we have to others in a similar situation as you. I have decided to shorten your isolation so that you'll be released from iso 2 weeks after this appeal is accepted.

I'm sure I don't need to remind you, but just in case. Something like this better not come up again.

Appeal Accepted; You will be out of isolation in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.