Accepted Discord Iso

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPAND DONG!!!!!

Forum Activist
Jan 29, 2020
Discord name: WOOHOO (The Impersonator-inator)

What happened: I was talking in general chat and I made a one-off joke about Cassy's retirement and after being told to not say that, I say ok but I make a reference to a character named Foghorn Leghorn from Looney tunes and he ongoing yapping and I was legit saying almost word for word what he says and no one seemed to really say "STOP" during it and most were just saying "WOOHOO lost it" and when I was done, I acted like the big yapping roaster and said "Well boy, you understand?" and Cassy said "Don't call me boy" and I said "Well I'm doing a foghorn leghorn reference" I was gonna explain that but after a few minutes, Jinshee came along and I was isoed for 3 days at first but all of a sudden it was made perma during my iso

Why should I be unbanned: I am sorry that I was doing the joke that no one really understood the background of but I don't understand the harassing part when all I really said was that joke in the beginning and acted like I was talking sense and said to Cassy "You now understand?" however, I am sorry for those actions and would like a unban.
Thank you, Spino

PROFIT

Chronic Bag Chaser
Admin ★
★ Donor ★
Jan 16, 2020
I've seen the way you interact with Cassy and to say the least, you've been on thin ice for a while now. You need to treat her with respect more often, I cannot count the times I've asked you to chill out and you never do.

If I do accept your appeal, and something like this occurs again, I will not be as forgiving. Will you start trying to improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.