Declined Discord Isolation Appeal misunderstanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen

Oct 12, 2020
Discorde Name with Discriminator:Risen#5119

Reason:I was isolated due to minor staff disrespect and leaving to avoid punishment
I know this will sound ike a cover up but my brother and i share a PC he proceeded
to join Wonderland Discord server and Mock/disrespect the Admins and staff
also specifically targeting the mod "SLOT" i have sent a personal apology to "SLOT"
stating that it was a misunderstanding and that i was sorry on my brothers behalf

Why should you unban me:It truely was a BIG misunderstanding i didnt know that Wonderland
had a discord server until i joined to ask if Bans effect your chance
of becoming a mod at 1:50 Am i think it was then was isolated at 2:10 Am
so i hope this doesent get denied because i know it sounds like im making it up
with the whole brother thing but i am truely sorry on my brothers behalf

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
i didnt know that Wonderland
had a discord server until i joined to ask if Bans effect your chance
of becoming a mod at 1:50 Am i think it was then was isolated at 2:10 Am
This claim is fishy. You joined the Discord server Sept. 22nd, and sent 55 messages before this question you're referring to.

You joining the server, and people talking to you before October 11th (the day you sent this message & later got isolated):
lq9W4O3.png

Your total message count and some messages you sent before the message you're referring to:
4HervyM.png

Risen

Oct 12, 2020
Once again I know this sounds fishy as you portray but was probably once again my little brother I don't know what else to say but i do not use discord that much so any messages sent before this Thread of a misunderstanding was made was probably my little brother I do not use discord that much so i didn't see that i was in the Wonderland discord i didn't even know that wonderland had a discord until Monday or Tuesday that i joined and then later got Isolated I wouldn't disrespect staff or be writing toxic messages when I too want to be a staff member and I wouldn't want to hurt my chances of my Application being denied i have already gotten a game ban and 2 guard bans that were me being a complete idiot so i do apologize on my brothers behalf and he has admitted to typing toxic messages in game chat and joining the discord and leaving "When a mod tried to ban me" he says then when i joined and later asked if game bans and guard bans would effect my application of being a staff member then was later Isolated due to my brothers actions i once again apologize on my brothers behalf have a good day further.

Risen

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
It's relevant because that means your account was violating Discord's Terms of Service. Even if you own the account, going by your story, your brother typed a majority of your account's messages on the server. That means that, for all intents and purposes, it was his account too, and you were enabling him to violate ToS.

With this in mind, even if I find this brother excuse dubious at best, I will need to not only reject this appeal, but ban your Discord account from the server.

Appeal declined. You may appeal this ban after a minimum of 4 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.