Status
Not open for further replies.

kretzy

best warden ngl
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Feb 7, 2020
Hello everyone!
As some of you may know, @Profit and I are hosting a Discord Jeopardy event Friday, July 17th at around 5pm EDT***. As said, there will be a prize pool for the winners.

Just to preface this event, I will add some information.

The main thing is that this whole event is based on an honor system. We're hosting this event because we just wanted to have some fun for a while and are willing to give away some items to you guys for your participation. There's no possible way that either of us could be able to tell if anybody is cheating ( via google, using someone else etc. ), so if you wish to cheat... so be it. Nobody is stopping you but just realize that you're taking away from the event by doing so. I don't think I have to explain any further on that. We trust all of you enough.

Another thing is that there will be a maximum of 15 people that can participate. There can be more people in the channel that are spectating though.

Just some general rules :
1. Don't be rude to other players
2. Respect the game and the hosts
3. No excessive swearing
4. You must have a mic
5. Do not mic spam
6. Do not drag music bots into the channel ( if you do then you will be removed from the event )
7. Do not cheat
8. If you are spectating ( not currently playing ) then please keep your mic muted
9. Have fun

Prizes will be awarded to those who are in First and Second place and will include Marketplace.tf gift cards and TF2 items.

One last thing, If you guys would like a reminder for when the event is about to begin... Please post your discord username on this thread and one of us will ping all of you in one message to let you all know that the event will begin in (#) minutes.

Reactions: Redds and Buns

HIMA_

Forum Activist
Aug 8, 2019
Egypt
I lose the game but it was more fun, Thanks kretzy and Profit For fun!
Yeah i'm lose but at least.. i got 400 points, Better than 0 points lol

Screenshot 64
Yeah.. This is my google chrome before last question... and sadly I didn't answer... Thanks google chrome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.