Discord Roles

Kyo

メンバー
Moderator ★
Since the Guides of Discord role has been archived due to out to date, I'll be handling this guide.

This guide shows a roles on discord.
If you haven't join our community discord yet, go join now! - Click here

Staff ★ - This role reserves to a members who have their applications accepted, they are the ones who will help the community. You can ping them on #🧯≫report-to-staff if you caught someone who broke the rules
Helpdesk - This role reserves to staff, They are the ones who will answer your questions
Sprays - This role reserves to an Adult staff (18+), you can ping them on #🧯≫report-to-staff if you're going to report someone for having an NSFW spray.

Advisors ★ - This role is reserves to an Admins, their duty is to advice/teach the moderators about moderation and more.

lvl1♡ - lvl200♡ - Those are the level roles, you'll get those if you're active at chat discord
★ Donor ★ - This role reserves to members who have donated to this community.
★ VIP+ ★ - Same as Donor except you donated it 40 Euros or 25 Keys.
Veteran ☆ - This role reserves to a member who have joined the community since 2017. You can DM to the Temp head admins to get one
Nitro Booster - This role reserves to a member who have boosted in Discord server.
Honorary Member ★ - This role reserves to a Former staff member who have had helped with them in the community.
True OG ✔ - This role reserves to a member who earns it for being cool, Xypher will be the one who will give a member who deserves it.
Emoji Master - This role reserves to a member who earns it, this role has an access on Emoji slots, you can ask Xypher or Temp head admins to get one.
🐒 - It's just a monkey role, you can get it by asking Temp head admins.
Homeboy - Just an Homeboy role, you can ask the Temp head admins to get one.
Mapper - This role reserves to a member who created a map for a community. If you're a mapper and wanted that role, you can ask the Temp head admins to get one.
Everyone and Here - It's just an everyone and here role, you can ask Temp head admins to get one.
Isolation - This role reserves to a member who breaks the rules on discord server, breaking general and discord rules will result an Iso.
Hard-Iso - This role reserves to a member who deserves to be in isolation permanently and unappealable.

You might asked how staff and others got custom roles.
For staff: They earn the custom role as they are active on either Report to staff or Calls.
For members: They got it from Xypher, I suggest not to ask for custom role unless Xypher is fine with it.

You can get one by having most votes on wln memes on discord, all you have to do is just post a wln meme and ping @Kruthal in Creativity or Memes, the custom role only has 1 month trial so if you want to keep it, then I suggest you to keep going.

The following of these Date and Time are on Philippines time. (GMT+8)
Added how people got custom role. 11:43AM
Edited the definition of Veteran, removed the year "2018" 12:53 PM
Added Advisors role on Staff Roles. 1:55 PM

Added Homeboy, everyone, here, Mapper role. 3:55pm
Edited definition of True OG role. 4:06pm
Added on custom role of how to get one 4:07pm
Credit to @Eight and @Cassy™️ for telling me of what are the missing of it and some errors of definition.

Removed @Kruthal on how to get a custom role as he is inactive on this community. 12:30 am

Added Hard-Iso 1:06 AM Credit to @Some dumbass for mentioning it.

If you have questions, feel that it's missing or feel that this guide has an error of definition, Feel free to post here.

Last edited:

Cassy™️

Brainrot
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
A few roles are missing however I like the guide. Quick and concise. Thank you for letting it live on.

Kyo

メンバー
Moderator ★
A few roles are missing however I like the guide. Quick and concise. Thank you for letting it live on.
If you're talking about the staff like Owner, Admins and more, It doesn't need to be define as the temp head admin had told me.

Last edited:

Kruthal

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Custom roles are also sometimes given for winning events.

Cassy™️

Brainrot
Moderator ★
★ VIP ★
If you're talking about the staff like Owner, Admins and more, It doesn't need to be define as the temp head admin had told me.
Nah i mean a bit like event winner, everyone and here, homeboy. Mapper etc.