Discord Roles

Kyo

メンバー
Admin ★
This guide shows the roles in WLN discord server.
If you haven't joined our community discord yet, go join now! - Click here

Staff ★ - This role reserves members who have succeeded in their application, they are the ones who will help the community.
Reports - This role reserves for staff who will handle reports on discord. You can ping them on #🧯≫report-to-staff if you caught someone who broke the rules.
helpdesk - This role reserves for staff, they are the ones who will answer your questions
NSFW Reports - This role reserves for an Adult staff (18+), you can ping them on #🧯≫report-to-staff if you're going to report someone for having an NSFW spray.

Advisors ★ - This role is reserved for Admins, their duty is to advise/teach the moderators about moderation and more.
Rust Reports - This role reserves for Staff that want to help in Rust
Tickets - This role reserves for Staff that will help you when reporting, asking questions, or complaints against staff privately (#📞≫tickets)
lvl1♡ - lvl200♡ - Those are the level roles you'll get the role if you're active at chat discord
★ Donor ★ - This role reserves members who have donated to this community.
★ VIP+ ★ - Same as Donor except you donated it 40 Euros or 25 Keys.
Veteran ☆ - This role reserves for a member who had joined the community since 2017. You can DM the Head admins to get one.
Nitro Booster - This role reserves for a member who has boosted in the Discord server.
Honorary Member ★ - This role reserves for a Former staff member who have had helped with them in the community.
True OG ✔ - This role reserves for a member who earns it for being cool, Xypher will be the one who will give a member who deserves it.
Emoji Master - This role reserves for a member who earns it, this role has access to Emoji slots, you can ask Xypher or Head admins to get one.
Homeboy - Just a Homeboy role, you can ask the Head admins to get one.
Mapper - This role reserves for a member who created a map for a community. If you're a mapper and wanted that role, you can ask the Head admins to get one.
Everyone and Here - It's just everyone and here role, you can ask Head admins to get one.
Isolation - This role reserves for a member who breaks the rules on the discord server, breaking general and discord rules will result in an Iso.
Hard-Iso - This role reserves for a member who deserves to be in isolation permanently and unappealable. You can still appeal if the head admins or the owner gave you permission to do so.
🦁 - This role reserves for everyone that will post any media of floppas, you will need to ask Head admins to get one, this will give you access to #🦁≫floppa channel
🐒 - This role reserves for everyone that post any media of monkeys, you will need to ask Head admins to get one, this will give you access to #🐒≫monkey channel
😳 - This role reserves for everyone that will post weird memes and 2020 memes. you will need to ask Head admins to get one, this will give you access to #😳≫modern-humor channel
You might ask how staff and others got custom roles.
For staff: They earn the custom role as they are active on either Report to staff or Calls.
For members: They got it from Xypher. I suggest you not to ask for a custom role unless Xypher is fine with it.

You can get one by boosting the server. If you have been boosting the server for 3 months or more, then you'll get a custom role. You can DM to the head admins (@Eight or @Stao).
The following of these Date and Time are on Philippines time. (GMT+8)
Added how people got custom role. 11:43AM
Edited the definition of Veteran, removed the year "2018" 12:53 PM
Added Advisors role on Staff Roles. 1:55 PM

Added Homeboy, everyone, here, Mapper role. 3:55pm
Edited definition of True OG role. 4:06pm
Added on custom role of how to get one 4:07pm
Credit to @Eight and @Cassy™️ for telling me of what are the missing of it and some errors of definition.

Removed @Kruthal on how to get a custom role as he is inactive on this community. 12:30 am

Added Hard-Iso 1:06 AM Credit to @Some dumbass for mentioning it.

Added another way to get custom role (boosting way) 9:52AM
Temp Head Admins
have been replaced to Head Admins as the temp head admins are no longer a thing. 9:54 AM

Fixed error grammars on each role. 7:30 pm
Replaced Sprays role to NSFW Reports role on Staff roles due to some user confusion 7:38 pm
Added Reports on Staff roles due to some changes. 7:38 pm

Removed the WLN meme daily part in "Custom Roles" due to the channel got deleted. 11:13pm

Added Rust Reports. 10:12 am
Added Tickets. 10:19 am
Added Daily access roles. 10:39 am

If you have questions, feel that it's missing, or feel that this guide has an error of definition, Feel free to post here.

Last edited:

kek.exe

Commander in stupid
Honorary Member ★
How about the custom roles:)

Gale

Brainrot
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
A few roles are missing however I like the guide. Quick and concise. Thank you for letting it live on.

Kyo

メンバー
Admin ★
A few roles are missing however I like the guide. Quick and concise. Thank you for letting it live on.
If you're talking about the staff like Owner, Admins and more, It doesn't need to be define as the temp head admin had told me.

Last edited:

Kruthal

★ VIP ★
Honorary Member ★
Custom roles are also sometimes given for winning events.

Gale

Brainrot
Admin ★
★ VIP ★
If you're talking about the staff like Owner, Admins and more, It doesn't need to be define as the temp head admin had told me.
Nah i mean a bit like event winner, everyone and here, homeboy. Mapper etc.

Kyo

メンバー
Admin ★
Updated the thread.
Fixed error grammars on each role.
Replaced Sprays role to NSFW Reports on Staff roles role due to some user confusion
Added Reports on Staff roles due to some changes.
Let me know if I miss something

Kyo

メンバー
Admin ★
Updated the thread.
Added Rust Reports. 10:12 am
Added Tickets. 10:19 am
Added Daily access roles. 10:39 am
Let me know if I miss something.