Status
Not open for further replies.

moody

Banned
Mar 24, 2020
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
moody#8228

2.) What happened?
While in the creativity channel, a channel where you post some art or whatever.so I saw femboy pyro, in response I posted the femboy copypasta which took up the character limit of 2000 characters in response I got isolated for 3 days (mostly cause previous offences,not pog on my part)

3.) Why should we unban/unisolate you?
I feel that the isolation is unfair because I was given no warning as to not do it, if I was given a warning i would 100% stop as I don't want to get isoed again. Also while making this I looked at rules from #welcome but found none that goes directly with shitposting (maybe spamming but I posted it once in that channel).

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210525-173733.jpg
    Screenshot_20210525-173733.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 13

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
Tmk you have shitposted in other channels and were warned for it like in our general chat so we don't need to give you another warning for that plus creativity is supposed to be for artwork or pictures others made in the community and want to share and get general feedback not for you to post a copypasta. Considering this, I will not be unisoing you and take this time to realize that shitposting in channels meant for a specific purpose needs to be taken as such.

Appeal Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.