Status
Not open for further replies.

k-Jay

Sep 30, 2017
United Kingdom
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Discord ban

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
R4 accused me of ban evading (again), banned my account and my brother's after claiming he has evidence of me logging on to the servers (sessions on hlstats).
I ask for evidence/proof of those sessions since I haven't played on any community server ever since I started playing on this account (other than nova.tf dodgeball/mario kart and some random .cz server) and I certainly haven't touched any of wonderland.tf's servers as I expected to just be banned if I did try to log in (IP ban and all). I guess my IP changed randomly (dynamic IP) and R4 decided to ban this account. That's fine, I wasn't planning on playing until I actually got a server unban appeal accepted.

After providing "evidence" and I put evidence in-between "" because the sessions he provided (at least the ones I saw before he banned me from Discord) were from the 29th of July, on the account he himself banned for projectile aimbot.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I don't even know why I'm banned other than hurting someone's ego.

edit:

Proof that I didn't even connect to a wonderland.tf server:

RVaRLLv.jpg

R4

Forum Extremist
Jul 11, 2017
Yeah you were asked not to keep bringing up your ban and on that condition you could stay in our discord despite being banned multiple times on our servers, you then went and brought up that some of your alts and your new IP had been banned violating said agreement. Following which you proceeded to lie that you hadn't played on alts here which to me was the final straw, I was lenient but when you start lying saying that you hadn't played here despite session history showing otherwise you were banned.

Appeal denied, forum account being suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.