Forkツ

Special♦
★ Donor ★
May 3, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
1.) Discord username with discriminator:
Name: Zo#7203

2.) What happened?
So i hopped on discord isolation chat like usual so i was asking Frussly for someones discord username then Frussly gets angry and tell me to stay away form this person and like tells me to back off in a very inappropriate manor. But i was really wanting to know this persons username so i asked once more but then he gets mad. So then Meth asked Frussly "hey you want me to ban him?" I'm not sure if Frussly said yes or not but Meth banned me either way.

3.) Why should we unban you?
Because Meth banned me for no reason i have done nothing wrong all i did was ask for Frussly for a persons discord username. Also this isn't the first time Meth has abused me Meth likes to strip away all of my powers (VIP+) he also threw me into his chamber (isolation chat). I expect a hand written apology from Meth and an unban from the discord.

D

Deleted member 5281

This doesn't look like an appeal as much as personal attack, you also don't seem to be showing any remorse towards ur in-discord behaviour that creeped people out although you were asked multiple times to stop. Once you write an actual appeal attempt then we could actually start considering unban.

Appeal declined.

• Haha
Reactions: Pootiscow and benz
Status
Not open for further replies.