• Instead of replying +1 / -1, rather use the buttons to upvote or downvote.

Accepted Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
This might be a strange proposistion, but i have been noticing not a lot of people know we even have a discord. As the message that pops in chat is small and barely noticeable. I think maybe theres a way to make the message a bit more noticable? It can help as reporting thru discord is more efficient than !call. My suggestion maybe make the message more flashy or have it go on your screen when you first join. Maybe colored text.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We could add something about how you can use #report-to-staff to report rule-breakers or how there's regular events/giveaways on the server. (I know we haven't done any events yet, so this will only really apply for when we do.)

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
We could add something about how you can use #report-to-staff to report rule-breakers or how there's regular events/giveaways on the server. (I know we haven't done any events yet, so this will only really apply for when we do.)
^ This was added as a chat ad in the latest change-log. We may have added another Discord-related chat ad related to giveaways, not entirely sure.

Accepted.

Reactions: Hypernova and Redds
Status
Not open for further replies.