Do you play any musical instruments?

Floot

★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
under a rock, on a tropical island
Do you play any musical instruments?
Ever wanted to learn to play one?
Do you have any musical instruments at home that no one ever touches/belongs to your siblings/etc...?

Feel free to share. Keep it short if you want.

When I was a kid, I was very interested in music, arts and culture.

So, during my school days, I ended up learning:
Drums (snare, percussion, triangle etc...)
Wind instruments like the Flute, Recorder, Harmonium (one-hand pump organ. Small and portable, widely used in Indian or Pakistani folk music. It is very popular in my country) and the Harmonica because I like to blow. Very hard.
and the keyboard (I had a Casio something).

I had to give up on most of these. I still play the recorder flute(Baroque, cuz why not?), the harmonium and the triangle (usually when I'm drunk during house parties)
Chord-Descant-Baroque-Recorder-1.jpg
Harmonium-Classic-Darkbrown-01.jpg

Jasmine

The Almighty Raisin
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 5, 2019
Ireland
I can play a bit of guitar, I have 3 guitars all together and have been playing around a year now. I'm not very good at it due to the fact the first half of the year I only learned a few riffs and now I struggle to learn strumming patterns of new songs.

I always loved guitar and in Primary School we had to learn an instrument, I didn't pick guitar for it, however, as it involved singing, and my voice just does not sing. So I also played a little bit of Cornet, which is a brass instrument. (Kind of like a small Trumpet).

For the most part I barely touch my guitar because I spent most of my time playing TF2, nerding out with my brother about computer parts or doing some coding.

Here's an image of one of my guitars, it's the only one that sounds good, and the other two are 3/4 length so they're hard for me to play since I've played this one a lot more.
20200119 200353

Reactions: Floot

TrueMyth

Cool, calm and collected
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Sweden
I have played the electric guitar for almost 4 years. I can play a lot of different metal styles. From heavy metal to Death metal. And as of right now i'm trying to write my first metal song.

Reactions: Floot