Resolved Donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2017
Latvia
I expected to have it instantaneously due me paying through paypal i thought there'd be some auto donation system. There's a bunch of freekillers on right now that need to be dealt with that's why it was kind of urgent.
Dude if you think you need vip to just ban some freekillers, then they will not give you your vip, cuz thats abuse even if you payed!
If they are freekilling, just make a report about them or (do !calladmin in game), basily the same thing almost.

P.S. Wich vip status did you buy?

liam

★ Donor ★
Jan 24, 2018
Dude if you think you need vip to just ban some freekillers, then they will not give you your vip, cuz thats abuse even if you payed!
If they are freekilling, just make a report about them or (do !calladmin in game), basily the same thing almost.

P.S. Wich vip status did you buy?
I wanted to have VIP because I enjoy the server, the commands are in the package to be used correct, it's not like i'm going to go around banning everyone, I'm not that stupid and i have nothing but good intent. Also the VIP Rank doesn't allow you ban players (beside !vote teamban)

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
hi, I'll actually answer your question. Servers need to restart in order for your vip to work with the server, as right now it's set to you just being a regular member. So for now you're going to need to be patient until the cache resets. again nothing more then 24 hours, sorry for the inconvience

Reactions: liam

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
hi, I'll actually answer your question. Servers need to restart in order for your vip to work with the server, as right now it's set to you just being a regular member. So for now you're going to need to be patient until the cache resets. again nothing more then 24 hours, sorry for the inconvience
To add onto this, since you're using PayPal and therefore the SourceBans account will be automatically set-up, I believe that (if you're on a server with a map rotation), you'll receive your Donator perks upon map change. However, for servers running the same map 24/7, the server will need to restart.

liam

★ Donor ★
Jan 24, 2018
To add onto this, since you're using PayPal and therefore the SourceBans account will be automatically set-up, I believe that (if you're on a server with a map rotation), you'll receive your Donator perks upon map change. However, for servers running the same map 24/7, the server will need to restart.
I see, appreciate the fast response :)

Reactions: Eight

liam

★ Donor ★
Jan 24, 2018
Thanks ray :D

liam

★ Donor ★
Jan 24, 2018
Hi guys the server(s) Just restarted the ones i was playing, and I still didn't receive my donation, should I PM you guys the receipt?

Status
Not open for further replies.