Declined double account

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090941441/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I got information that I was banned for double account.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have only one accont, soo I don't know why I was baned. Of course, in the last time, my brother used my computer to play on his account, but it was only one time and I'm not sure that was the cause of "duble account".

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
An account sharing your IP was banned from our servers for cheat spam, and the account now has a VAC ban.

This is the account here, https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198812260214

It appears to me that you hacked on an alternate account, and since that account was banned from our servers it also banned your main account, how would you respond to this?

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I have only one account and you do not tell me that it's not true.
Why would I need the other account?
Just because it's the same IP does not mean it's the same person.
Well clearly there's more to it then that, given this throwaway account that was used to hack on your servers and it was sharing your IP.
People use throwaway accounts to hack more safely, without risking punishment on their main.
And no, it doesn't guarantee that it's same person, it just makes it very likely it is.

Do you have more information about this blocked persson than fact he was used my IP? I am only player, I haven't got big knowledge about computers, so I don't know how to prove that wasn't my account. I don't know player ludwikossolos05 who is the reason of blocked my account, but it isn't my brother account about who I was writing in the first message (point 3). Do you can check the city where he logged in? I think that will show you that isn't me account because I used my computer only in one location.

Mycin

survives off coffee and bagels
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 27, 2017
Vermont
@Fenoloftaleina I find it unlikely that you know none of these users. Clearly there is some kind of situation going on that you are not being truthful about. I'll let you have one more chance at explaining your situation before we make a decision on this ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.