Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous (38a2)

SteamID / STEAM profile of the player: VC' Bane
Date of incident: 1/3/23
Server name / IP: 2Fort NO INTEL
Proof of evidence in form of:

Sadly I didn't think or realize that you'd need video proof but next time I'm on the server I will record whatever I am doing.

• TF2 demo / video recording
  • screenshots
Explain what happened & include as much information as possible:

VC Bane and their friend Nate's Socks are frequently going around harassing people in game.

They also insult people even when the people they are targeting haven't done anything wrong towards them.

I personally feel like they are pretending, as when I left a +rep on their profile they exploded out with a giant paragraph of why I was in the wrong, even though I had left a comment saying they were good at the game.

They also seem to be hypocritical, they said that "As long as no one hurts us, we won't hurt them" yet they kill anyone even if they're friendly.

Sometimes Nate will pocket Bane and they'll ruin any fun nearby, (e.g. a bunch of engies just hanging out with their buildings) no matter whos there.

I also think they are trolls, they keep saying low effort insults like "mad / someone's mad / salty~" they also say some awkward or creepy things in chat towards us or over the top comments showing love towards their partner, plus Nate literally has a pair of legs in thigh highs as their profile picture.

There's no doubt, and I definitely admit I suck terribly at team fortress 2, and these two have remarkable skills that I wish I had, but I'm just dissapointed they use it to harass and bully people.

I just wish I could chill out on the server, but with these two around no one can.

Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.