Status
Not open for further replies.

Rovzq

Apr 28, 2020
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Steam linked but ill include my ID as well for your comfort:

STEAM_0:0:505838194

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I have been banned while being on one of your servers for a duplicate account. This must be a mistake because I don't have any alts, so the reason behind that must've been because I used a VPN while playing on your servers..

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I have done nothing wrong and haven't violated any rules whatsoever, I really enjoyed playing on your servers and had a great time

Rovzq

Apr 28, 2020
At the time I was banned I didn't know much about community servers and that there may be forums like these ones, I also didn't look into the ban because I was mostly a casual player at the times anyways as well as the existence of other servers. Back then, on WLN I mostly played on 1-2 servers anyways, so I just did not worry about it too much. Also, I'm not sure if you can check it or not but i've quit tf2 for a few months and came back recently this year. And now when I discovered how better community servers are than matchmaking (which is impossible to play these days), I found a wider spectre of the community for myself.

MissMaye

The Overseer
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Well, i'll get to it now for you. As it stands, on your I.P (a residential one) has the previously mentioned accounts tied to it. The preliminary punishment for which this all began was for detected aimbot. Accounts connecting on the same I.P after that ban (which was permanent) would be blocked automatically, as using alternate accounts to avoid punishments is not acceptible.

Considering the information here, knowing it is highly unlikely that there is anybody but yourself accessing steam from your location, and the fact that the first ban was for hacking, i'll be closing this appeal pending further investigation. Hacking is not tolerated on our servers.

Appeal declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.