Accepted Duplicate Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I was unbanned from wonderland like a couple weeks ago and only joined about 3 times after that. I joined the NY JB and about a minute after sitting in spectator, I just got instantly perm banned for using a duplicate account. I haven't joined on any alt accounts or used a VPN on the server, and idk why it just banned me after like the 4th time joining.

I haven’t touched that alt account in months but I used it just to meme while pretending to be chills. I played a lot of vs saxton hale on it last year but idk if it was a wonderland site or not. I don’t remember it ever being banned but why was I suddenly punished for it a year later?
Post automatically merged:

Also I have joined many times after January so it should’ve banned me sooner if anything

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Duplicate Account bans are handed out when an account connecting to the servers is detected to be sharing IP addresses with a banned account. While it's weird you weren't immediately caught, the root cause here is that you originally tried avoiding your perma ban. I'm sure you know by now that's not tolerated, so I'll unban you (and your alt) and expect something like this won't happen again.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.