Declined Duplicate ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperorj

Jan 29, 2019
Screenshot 20190207 124758 Chrome
what happend?: idk what happend I dont have an alt account, I believe i was accuse of running away from a ban by using a alt account but i dknt have one

why should i get unbanned?:
ray showed me that I have the same ip address as El chapo and weaponboss143 but El chapo is just a previous nickname that I had and weapon boss 143 is my brothers account, I really want to talk about this to any admin bc I have a feeling that I'm going to keep being blamed for duplicate accounts and In reality I dont have alt account I can prove it by sending you a video or picture or screenshot that weaponboss143 and infinityomni are separate account and that weaponboss 143 is my brother's account and that el chapo is just a previous nickname I dont want to keep being banned by this just bc me and my brother share the same wifi and IP adress(idk how ip adress works) but thank you for your time.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
stop posting appeals, we will not unban you. You can wait it out, and if what you say is true I'd recommend you let your "brother" know not to join

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.