TF2 Easiest to setup and use game/window recorder!

Snekleks

Honorary Member ★
Jun 13, 2020
A Hole Near You!
Welcome! I know there is already a tutorial for this topic but it is rather complicated and drops frames like crazy ingame. Also, this software as I know works both for Windows and Mac and has amazing video quality!
Anyways the software we will be using is GeForce Experience! simply go to https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/geforce-experience/ and click on the Download Now button.
Once done downloading you will see a new application on your desktop that looks like this Geforceexperiance click on it and you will have to create an account.

After you have done that most if not all your games will automatically be detected by the app and you will be ready to begin.
From here you will go to settings Geforcehome Than go to the General tab. Then click on In-Game Overlay so that it is active.

Now when you press your alt+zkeys you will have opened your overlay it should look like this Geforceoverlay

Click on Instant Replay and turn on. From there you can go into settings and change how far back it will replay into the past. I have mine set to 2 minutes which I find best.

And now you're done! When in-game just click alt+z and save when something happens! Your videos will be saved in This PC > Videos > Team Fortress 2.

Thank you for looking over this guide and I hope it helps you out!