Accepted Explanation why i should be unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

august

Nov 11, 2019
1.) Include your ban profile link:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I was just playing with a link in my name and i got banned for "advertising other servers" and i didn't even know that was a thing.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I should get unbanned because i didn't know that having links in my name would get me banned. Secondly i didn't get a warning to remove the link i just got instantly banned. I will never ever have a link in my name again.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I was just playing with a link in my name and i got banned for "advertising other servers" and i didn't even know that was a thing.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I should get unbanned because i didn't know that having links in my name would get me banned.
It's your responsibility to know and follow the rules. I'd advise reading them over if you haven't done so: https://wonderland.tf/forums/rules-info.30/

Secondly i didn't get a warning to remove the link i just got instantly banned.
We take server advertisements very seriously, especially ones that encourage joining communities.

Anyway, I can understand where you are coming from. You've spent a lot of time banned so far, so I will unban you now. However, this is your last chance. Further server/community advertising of any form will not be tolerated and you will receive an irrevocable ban if you do-so.

Appeal accepted.

P.S. I saw you tried avoiding your ban with another account. I'll also let that slide since I'm unbanning you now anyway, but like with server advertising, anything like that in the future will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.