Declined Exploit Ban Appeal Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walmart®

May 4, 2018
Walmart; San Jose, California
Reason: Admitting to Exploiting Warden/JB plug-in + Supplying info to others on how to Exploit
Appeal: I did do the exploit. Though I only did it when I knew it wouldn't work so I could jokingly do it without any game disruption. The exploit was slaying blues while on red team by abusing the warden slay menu. But the exploit would not work if there was only one blue on the other team because it would still require a vote to slay. On the topic of supplying info on the exploit, I personally was not familiar with that rule but now that I know I will not supply info or do any exploits in the future. I just made this to explain why I was banned and I do realize what I did was wrong. I still fully expect a ban, but if the ban could be reduced even slightly because of the fact I did it with no malintent and gave information of the exploit without thinking, I would be very greatful. I am totally fine if you want to keep the ban length because what I did was wrong, but I am just asking for a second chance.

Walmart®

May 4, 2018
Walmart; San Jose, California
This is more according to the copy paste format:

1.) Include your ban profile link:
You can do so by visiting https://bans.wonderland.tf & searching for your ban.
(If you have your Steam account linked on your forum account, this step is not a requirement.)

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Admitting to Exploiting Warden/JB plug-in + Supplying info to others on how to Exploit

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
I did do the exploit. Though I only did it when I knew it wouldn't work so I could jokingly do it without any game disruption. The exploit was slaying blues while on red team by abusing the warden slay menu. But the exploit would not work if there was only one blue on the other team because it would still require a vote to slay. On the topic of supplying info on the exploit, I personally was not familiar with that rule but now that I know I will not supply info or do any exploits in the future. I just made this to explain why I was banned and I do realize what I did was wrong. I still fully expect a ban, but if the ban could be reduced even slightly because of the fact I did it with no malintent and gave information of the exploit without thinking, I would be very greatful. I am totally fine if you want to keep the ban length because what I did was wrong, but I am just asking for a second chance.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
While I could perhaps understand about the supplying info about exploiting (however I'd like to think it's common sense you shouldn't tell people how to, given it's against the rules), to be fair you had your second chances with exploiting in general. I can recall warning you for exploiting before & I'm sure you knew better even then. I'm glad you've apologized for your actions & realized what you did wrong, sure, but it really shouldn't have come to this in the first place. Therefore, while what you did ended up being harmless in the end, I am going to stick with my ban.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.