yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
1.) Include your ban profile link:
Linked

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
This is a false ban. Period.
I was banned for reason "racism in a different language"
The admin had no idea what i was saying. It was never racist to begin with, and the admin had no right to ban me, given that they have 0 idea of the language.
Sure, it's my fault that i shouldn't be speaking a different language in the first place -- i was talking chinese to a fellow chinese person in chat.
I was saying "hello teacher, bye teacher" [你好老师,再见老师 ]
as in context to our daily school lives back then. You have no right to assume it was racist. -- At the very least, you could've banned me for reason of speaking in a different language. Though it is only a one day ban -- you're making my punishment record look terrible, and that, is why i am writing an appeal.
I do not want to bring others into this situation -- but there are many players who can vouch for me. if you want the list of players -- let me know.
- Person who give ban is unknown

Tell us why we should unban you:
I am not asking for my punishment to be removed. I want you to change my ban reason to " speaking in a different language "
-- it is unacceptable to have something that implies "racist" when i have abandoned that blemish for so long ago.
This brings us to the fact that my last punishment for racism was several months ago. I have a huge punishment record -- though, i took the step to appeal for that, and thus, in my position, i am on my last mute, therefore, i know what is right -- wrong, and i am cautious of everything i do.
So, why would i throw it away so easily, to something that i've been ashamed of myself so much of?
Yes, speaking in a different language was prohibited -- i should've realized -- but it was LITERALLY one sentence.
You banned me for the wrong reason. Though words are only words, so if you look at my perspective and my position, only then, will you realize what you've done, and in reality, reconsider the ban in the first place.
Thank you for reading.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
I heard you and another player say "hei wo shuo ni ta me de hei gui" over mic, which translates to "hey i say you somehow niggas."
That was Geo, not me.
You are mixing different players up.
I am chinese -- You can clearly hear the attempt of trying to say fake chinese there, which was done by "geo", and that is what distinguishes the two voices.

yoyo

★ Donor ★
Apr 22, 2018
So you were joining in on someone saying the n-word in Chinese by speaking non-English?
No, the context doesn't go like that.
He joined in on us.
Me and a fellow ACTUAL chinese player were having a civilized conversation. -- He joined us, said some racial slurs, and therefore, as i was also speaking in the same moment, two voices were combined into one.
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I am not saying that i am not in the total wrong here -- i know the rules: " only speaking english is allowed", i just want this label of "racist" to be removed from me. I just simply want you to change my ban reason -- that's all.

Last edited:

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Okay, I can't conclusively prove that you said that since I don't know Chinese nor did I record it, so I'll unban you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

However, you are muted for a day for speaking non-English. Remember that you are still on a final chance from this appeal. If I, or any other staff, see rule-breaking such as this again, your permanent silence will be put back in place and will be unappealable.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.