Accepted False Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zrai

Mar 27, 2021
Hi I was banned falsely for aimbot on my alt. I have cleared this up with Paraflax, an existing admin, i was not cheating and at no point in any recorded demo was i cheating or hitting insane shots at all. it was a keybind that spins my mouse. for more details i can show you ingame what i was doing but overall i was not cheating on my alt account Vyne and i certainly wasnt cheating on this main account.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Hello, Zrai. I want to ask a question.

Why are you appealing using another account and not Joe Biden Account aka your banned alt account?

Just a note. We disallow people using another account to play our servers while their other account was banned.

Zrai

Mar 27, 2021
I asked Paraflax if i was able to use my main to make the appeal, And as i said before, The alt account vyne was a false ban. so i put both links in for both accounts as both have been banned. I understand why my main was banned but i am trying to have both unbanned if that would be possible. As for using my main to appeal, i thought that would be more apporpriate doing so.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
Thank you for answering my question.

After talking to @ParaFlaX and other staff, I have decided to lift your ban. We are sorry for the inconvenience that you got banned for cheating. However, if you're using any kind of script, then I suggest you stop using it.
Now, the staff team and I don't want to see you using other accounts when it comes to a ban of your main or alt account and using any scripts.

Appeal Accepted, both accounts are unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.