Declined False Ban? That ain't cool at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) Include your ban profile link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198815679034/

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
So apparently, what happened was one day i was playing some jailbreak (The toxic part of Wonderland.tf) and i was doing my normal thing, until i got banned, i checked the bans list on the ban website, the reason was lousey and false, One thing, if someone did have evidence of me getting banned for the reason, nobody would have evidence, saying it in words can't describe in detail.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
The reason was false, there is no evidence to back it up, saying it in words (like i said in No.2 of this appeal) isn't good enough evidence.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
Not sure what you're basing this being a false ban on, you were being toxic in-game and threatening to track a user's IP address.

The reason was false, there is no evidence to back it up, saying it in words (like i said in No.2 of this appeal) isn't good enough evidence.
1PYu3al.png

26LRVCR.png

Az0e0qC.png

mvI9Mtp.png

I'm sure you're already aware of your own actions on the servers, but here's evidence from chat-logs of what you did.

You can wait out this ban. Next ban after this will be an unappealable permanent ban, you are on your last warning so I'd advise getting your act together and improving your behavior.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.