Declined False ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmyystryy

Jun 7, 2022
1.) Include your ban profile link, if applicable:

2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
I'm not sure why I was banned from the server. I was on the server Monday. I was just running around in the intel room and then all of a sudden I was disconnected and banned from the server. I'm not sure what I did to get banned, but I'm sorry if I was doing something wrong? I don't know if it's not allowed to run around in the intel room on 2fort? I'm not sure but whatever I've done I'm sorry and It won't happen again, pinky promise.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Whatever I've done, I sincerely apologize for whatever I did that caused me to get banned, I love you all c:

ParaFlaX

Head-Admin ★★★
★ Donor ★
May 31, 2018
Norway
You were banned for consecutively hitting 12 frame perfect bhops then automatically banned by our anticheat, this is hummanly impossible even with scrollwheel. So I want you to be honest with me and tell me if you either were using a bhop script, or cheats of any kind.
Post automatically merged:

You have 24 hours to respond.

Last edited:

Mmyystryy

Jun 7, 2022
You were banned for consecutively hitting 12 frame perfect bhops then automatically banned by our anticheat, this is hummanly impossible even with scrollwheel. So I want you to be honest with me and tell me if you either were using a bhop script, or cheats of any kind.
Post automatically merged:

You have 24 hours to respond.
I didn't know I was hitting perfect bunny hops, I was just jumping around. I know I was spamming the space bar but even then idk. I swear on my life I wasn't cheating, and I really don't know how to give a valid answer to this, but I promise you I'm not cheating. I promise. I have practiced a lot with b hopping, I will admit that with honesty, but I never thought I was get that lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.