Invalid False guardban

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingGamer4u

Jan 24, 2020
Name: Urban Odst(renamed now to Falsely Guardbanned for 1:30hrs)
Admin: Thresh
reason: mass freekill (false)
Urban was a W while doing club glod with around 6 reds(keep in mind that the stairs are kos day was active).
All reds except last 2 went through stairs to microphone(which means they were kos).
I have no idea what was admin thinking,but its false,it wasnt mass freekill

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
so to start off poor choice reason, I meant to specify you refused to give a repeat after a red asked for one. And that resulted in other people getting killed without the repeat. So context here was your order, then you get straight into it and a guy asks for a repeat right when you called him up, you then kept going with making him go up refusing to give the repeat (or just not noticing to be fair but still not ok) now albeit it’s still a fair kill for the two other guys as they did the order however they could have thought you were not giving one like it should be your responsibility to actually give a repeat. So basically long story short you failed to give a repeat which resulted in three people dying for not following the order.

Urban Odst

Oct 14, 2018
so to start off poor choice reason, I meant to specify you refused to give a repeat after a red asked for one. And that resulted in other people getting killed without the repeat. So context here was your order, then you get straight into it and a guy asks for a repeat right when you called him up, you then kept going with making him go up refusing to give the repeat (or just not noticing to be fair but still not ok) now albeit it’s still a fair kill for the two other guys as they did the order however they could have thought you were not giving one like it should be your responsibility to actually give a repeat. So basically long story short you failed to give a repeat which resulted in three people dying for not following the order.
The repeat for the current order was for one of the reds to get ontop of the stage in which the inmate I had called up were already kos. They had several chances to do a repeat on what rules and days I had placed before I started club/theatre and none decided to request a repeat. And you never asked why I "mass freekilled" those reds as your reason states and I have mentioned several times it was because Stairs are kos day and yet you never replied and instead left from what I assume as I had tried to Pm you in the server and it could not find your current steam name.

Ray

Head Weenie
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 16, 2017
Canada
so I remember a repeat was asked in the 10 second timespan, although I wasn't recording so it's hard to be certain. I do apologize I wish I could have discussed it in game as we could have worked on a better solution but I did have to go. I believe your teamban should be expired but seeming as it's not coming on record if you have any problems just ask for assistance in report to staff on our discord.

Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.