Declined Falsely accused of hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

YellowPeePee

Aug 19, 2018
I was banned because an admin spectated me while i killed a cloaked spy, the reason i saw that spy in the first place was due to a spectator bug that gives disguised spies, cloaked or uncloaked, an outline as if they were team mate, sometimes this breaks and its a permanent outline on the player, so even if they cloak, there will still be an outline, i was also previously accused because i headshotted a spy who was standing still and using their mic, which displays a little box above the players head.

I believe i should be unbanned because although i did kill the spy, this was not my fault, and if you see an enemy with an outline, im not the only person who would shoot them.

• Angry
Reactions: Hypernova

Frussly

Patience, I dont have.
★ Donor ★
May 29, 2018
You were originally banned for using ESP/Wallhack.
-What caught my attention was you smg'ing a spy, who was fully invisible, from their spawn, crouch-walk out of their spawn, not making a single noise the entire time. You then (as soon as he left the barrier to their spawn) started to SMG him even tho you had no way of knowing, as your teammate was alive entire time, and had not changed to spectator in order to call it out either. I decided to wait it out.
-You shot another fully invisible spy in the water in the middle of the plaza, that you again, had no way of knowing since they went the entire way fully cloaked. You had their location pinpointed too, even though the water surface which to my knowledge is very hard to pinpoint anything in. But, in hindsight water particles could've given them away, so didn't ban you for that either.
-It was the last time you shot someone right in front of your spawn. Fully invisible spy, once again, just standing there, not moving. You scoped in, pointed at their head, and clicked. Without any knowledge of it. Not even your friend had died to him or anything. Banned.

Your friend chimes in on mic after I banned you, saying stuff like you were recording it all and was "acting like retards" on purpose, and that you weren't cheating. He claimed that you spoke on Discord, but when I asked you about it, you said you only spoke through steam? More stories that dont match.
You added me a second or two after the ban kicked in, and explained that you used an exploit/bug that supposedly "had been in game for years"
No problem. Not cheating, just exploiting. Ban stays permanent until you can prove that it was indeed a "bug".

When asked about directions on how to replicate this you started going on a rant about how all Trade plaza people being "brain dead zombies & apes" and how we, admins & mods were Zookeepers, and how you enjoyed fucking with "simpleminded people" as such. You were in addition to that, incredibly toxic ingame too, which you were warned about stopping before I even banned you.
TL: DR completely ignoring the question, and going on some completely irrelevant rant, that only made your situation worse.

You could've been honest from the start but decided to be even more toxic and literally stated "do you think I care about the ban?"

Reactions: Hypernova

YellowPeePee

Aug 19, 2018
I love how you conveniently leave out the fact that you agreed with my "rant" many times, like lmao how butthurt can you be, how personally offended can you get over dying in game? and was i wrong? no, everybody that was "agaisnt us" was being way more toxic than we were, yet because they're being genuine and not trolling, its perfectly fine, but once again, i love how you also conveniently let out the fact that the reason you were even allowing me to rant, which once more, you agreed with me when it came to the judgement of the people that go there frequently, and yes, you're literally zookeepers, your lack of patience and temper over such meaningless things just proove that, really, but as i was saying the only reason you let me go on and on was because you yourself wanted to know what it was, this, after me telling you it was a bug, that i was "abusing" which considering said bug, is pretty much abusing my ability to see, because if you see someone with an outline, what will your reaction be? plus, i have just stated what it was, the story you just made up as your first point was either made up, or straight up not me, you banned me for shooting a spy in the pool, after i respawned with said "bug" again and like i said, it was an outline, therefore there wasnt any need for noise and crouching doesnt magically make it dissappear, you can google the spectator thing if you dont believe what i say, but still, very amusing how you left out such interesting pieces of information, furthermore prooving my judgement, and you'd think one would strive to proove me wrong, but oh well, i guess thats you, so the way i see it, you dont really have any reason to keep me banned besides being butthurt about my opinion, i never disrespected you directly, i disrespected people who went to the server, just as many of them disrespected me without punishment, so unless you have any more good reasons, id consider this slightly abusing it, this of course given that ive stated said bug, explained how it is not my fault that the bug is indeed occurring, ive said i would not do it again, and you've been a straight up hypocrite.

Eight

Incognito
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 15, 2017
I don't know why you are suddenly personalizing the ban and being rude to us, but whatever it just proves Frussly's point about you being toxic.

Anyway, first of all, you are guilty of advertising other servers. You have a previous ban for advertising other servers, of which was removed on the condition that any future bans for advertising would be permanent. To verify that you had followed this condition, I checked your chat-logs. Unfortunately, though, I can see you sharing an IP to a MGE server.
vq8Qh8w.png

As for your claim, I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you were not cheating given testimony from @Frussly and lack of a recording, however that still means you are guilty of abusing an exploit.

So all in all, I will be leaving the permanent ban in place, however I will be changing the reasoning from "ESP, Aimbot" to "Advertising other servers and abusing an exploit." This ban is irrevocable as per the condition for advertising other servers mentioned above.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.