Declined Falsely banned for "transphobia"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woyo

Jul 29, 2022
2.) Explain what happened / why you have been banned:
Some guy was being toxic and asked if I supported trans rights I said no everyone should have the same rights there shouldnt be such thing as "prefix" rights for anyone as everyone falls under the amendments and is not restricted to specific US citizens.

3.) Tell us why we should unban you:
Because I have been on the server for several years with no issues what so ever and there were 2 guys being toxic for no reason just to be losers and I basically did nothing wrong and to assume I was in the wrong for being transphobic is wrong too.

Woyo

Jul 29, 2022
Those are from a few people in chat that were being toxic so I said those things, the one from recently I did to get one of the guys off of me today which said "I agree with you" but he gets no punishment. So fair. And the costco guy was a generic text that people talk sh*t of all the time for camping with snipers in their spawns making it unplayable when they just target you and nobody else to be toxic. I am only toxic when people be toxic for no reason. That's what I have to say for that. Was anything done about the guys being toxic to me in vc? No. So your system only includes text chat? That's really poor and lazy way of moderation when you give me no screenshot on the context of what the people said before me and only send the negative texts that were send. Again not including any of what happened in game or in VC making it pretty damn irrelevant to a very high degree and the fact that it was yesterday and not today but I get punished for it today is even worse. That's bringing back problems from the past I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER until they were just brought up. Absolutely horrible and terrible way of banning someone. OH and P.S. I used to like a trans person so I don't know how the hell you're going to accuse me of being transphobic with 0 back round information and only text chat. "But what do you have to say for this??????"

Last edited:

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
From what I can see from logs, it does seem that you were provoked by one of the users. However it does not entirely excuse what you've said in your logs. If you really felt as though people were being toxic, you should NOT take things into your own hands by "getting them off of you". Report it to staff, we are here for a reason.

Seeing as you've had a previous, recent punishment for toxic behavior, I am not going to be lifting your ban. I hope you will see this as a sign to clean your act. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me at Critolious#7180 on Discord.

Appeal Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.