Farewell Wonderland.

Kyo

メンバー
Honorary Member ★
Jan 18, 2020
I've been playing this community for months and I have enjoyed playing with you guys (especially others that I only met them at ingame)
I think I have decided to leave the community and focus my school stuff (I have a lot of missed classworks due of distraction on social media and games.)

Here's the story of me how I discovered wonderland.
At August 2018, I joined SG ZE in this community (I found it at the community tab tf2) I was a big fan of Zombie Escape (I've been playing it for years now) I wasn't good at commands since I'm just a kid who doesn't have a lot of knowledge.
when I saw a chat reminder of something like join wonderland forums, I just type what the chat said and it proceeds me to a forums, it looks like a white background and mountains (not the same as the current one), some threads and yellow borders. I was confuse though, It was my first time I saw those. what I only know is Staff online, I only saw Eight and Xypher online. After I left the server, I forgot the server name (as I said, I'm just a kid who doesn't have a lot of knowledge) I went to other ZE server which that isn't right. I stopped playing it until December 2019, I finally found the server I'm searching for, I had a good time playing it and decided to join forums but I wasn't ready yet since I'm scared of talking strangers in forums so I set my date of joining forums (Jan 2020). I posted my first thread (https://wonderland.tf/threads/introduce-myself.10355/), I was nervous tho until darky posted a nice welcome which it warms my heart (I thought they're gonna said something bad, but I was wrong, they seem to be a nice person) and everyone seem to be nice tho, after I posted it, I first joined the trade plaza SG (I wanted to have a good ping tho xd) second joined is LA Jailbreak (that was my first time I joined jailbreak which I don't know how it works) and third is discord server, I was being nice to everyone (I'm not that toxic person who likes to make them cry.) I met darky and @Cassy™️ in discord, darky was pretty funny tho (I remember that she sent the photo of a legal age of Philippines 😱) and for Cassy, she was a nice person to talk and so does everyone else I met. I have made a lot of friends (especially staff and honors) and I think that's all. (I'm not gonna add about being staff)

TL;DR - I first joined since August 2018, I made a lot of friends in wonderland and I enjoyed it a lot.

Here are the notable people I know:
@Cassy™️ - you were the best person I've ever met, you supported a lot in this community when I was a moderator. I am very proud of you. Thanks best friend.❤️

@UberCharge!! - I'm glad that you're my friend, we always do joke stuff in games and watching anime, you're the best person I've met in wonderland. ❤️
wln!t truehomies

@Hypernova - Even though I blocked you, you're still in my good friend list since you've help me a lot of how to moderate the server and use sourcebans, without you, I would be confuse of how to use it and claim reports property. Glad that you're my friend. ❤️

@Scorch - Fucking Malaysian person, just kidding. I only met you since I got accepted on staff, you seem to be chill person and I thought I was the only one who is the SEA staff. Good thing we've played each other on games (you're the one who messed up my gaming moment at Apex Legends). Thanks for being a good person on wln, good luck on college or something...

@Profit - Swag monkey moment. It was fun to have conversation and playing with you. Thanks for being a swag person
⚾ 🐒 M O N K E Y B A L L Z

@Huwbbiit - you are a chill person I've met in LA Jailbreak, sad thing that I haven't seen ya in months 😭, hope your life will be better, good luck at your life!

@Adam[BIRD MAFIA] - Funny monkey man, it was fun to play with you, become racist.............now!

@Smug Rebellion - Thanks for being a good friend to me, I'm glad that we've played and have conversation in months.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@Nazz - glad that I've met ya, you're a big funny monkey man...

@Frussly - yo when are we gonna do Report race, let's do it again sometimes 😳

@Kruthal - Thanks for being a "Dad" staff to me, You are the reason why I wanted to applied on staff.

@MissMaye - I'm glad that you're my friends, It was fun to play with ya in jailbreak lol. I am having a good time playing Genshin, thanks to you and my cousin

@k4rma - Thanks for being a good person to me, It was fun that we've did a funny convo and wholesome lol

@saxton hale - Not sure if you stopped playing tf2, but I'm very proud that you've reported a lot of rule breakers, I'm glad that I had a good convo with ya, if you're planning to reapply then good luck my friend. I apologize for what I said to ya at the past, I hope you can forgive me.

@kretzy - Swag man, glad that we had a convo at staff, pretty funny that we both got promoted twice tho xd. Glad that you're my friend.

@Eight - I am very thankful that you've help me a lot when I had an issue during my staff times. Thank you for your advice and help

@kek.exe - I only met you since you reported someone at the forums and I didn't know that you were scorch's IRL friend, thanks for being a good friend
Banned for racism 😭

@Castia - Shy malaysian lol, I'm glad that I know you and became friend <3.

Abi - Trap man 😳 you got some good girl impression tho, let's switch voices

Kazt - 🇵🇭 thanks for being my pogger friend

@E-la - 🇵🇭 I was so proud that you got accepted on staff but got demoted for rule breaking 😔 if you're going to reapply at the future, then good luck. Also good luck on classworks, you got like 10 missed classworks as me

@Pacifist - Glad that you're my friend, we were like having convo for an hour I guess, its funny that we both got accepted on staff xD. Good luck at real life, hope things will get better <3

@MintBrando - Why wont you let me rebel 😭 also thanks for being a good friend, we had a good convo at ingame.

@Remiss - Thanks for being a good friend to me, it was fun that we had a very good convo on vc XD <3

@Xypher - When will you let me post the sin pics 😳 anyways, thanks for being a good person to me.

@StarOfSouls - 😳 Sexy man, Very good person to talk. Sorry for leaving you behind but I hope you're getting staff soon(if you want to duh)

@nforce - you seem to be a chill person when I met ya, I'm kinda disappointed that you've abused as staff but I'm glad that you changed a lot which it makes me proud. Good luck working on Elysium.

@ParaFlaX Rich man person, I'm glad that you were my friend at the first place. Have fun watching anime stuff

I apologize for others that I didnt mention but you guys are the best, you guys made me happy, without you guys, I would be sad alone lol

For the giveaway I hosted, It will still be remain.

THANK YOU ALL!! <3
I'll be in the ex partner server and others
Post automatically merged:

forgot to mention Nero for being a chad british, thanks for being a friend to me. Become racist for me

Last edited:

Smug Rebellion

Master Rebeller
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Apr 7, 2020
Inside the Cells of Jailbreak
@Smug Rebellion - Thanks for being a good friend to me, I'm glad that we've played and have conversation in months.
Damn it’s really sad to see you go and honestly I appreciate that you were there for me and that I could make you laugh an dbe a good friend. And I’m glad that you could do the same for me in a way. So that you for everything and I wish you good luck in the future. If you ever want to come back you let me know man.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
😔😔😭😭

• Love
Reactions: Kyo

Tronger

Commander in stupid
★ Donor ★
Sep 29, 2019
The Badlands
@kek.exe - I only met you since you reported someone at the forums and I didn't know that you were scorch's IRL friend, thanks for being a good friend
undefined
I'm going to miss you around wonderland and I wish you the best of luck in your further studies. You were one of the main inspirations to Apply For staff in the first place and look at where I am right now and I have to thank you for that. You helped during my first few days and I really enjoyed talking to you and I'm definitely going to miss you. Thank you Kyo and I'm sad that you have to go but goodbye Kyo :blobthump:

• Love

Cookiez

Mar 18, 2020
South Africa
I've been playing this community for months and I have enjoyed playing with you guys (especially others that I only met them at ingame)
I think I have decided to leave the community and focus my school stuff (I have a lot of missed classworks due of distraction on social media and games.)

Here's the story of me how I discovered wonderland.
At August 2018, I joined SG ZE in this community (I found it at the community tab tf2) I was a big fan of Zombie Escape (I've been playing it for years now) I wasn't good at commands since I'm just a kid who doesn't have a lot of knowledge.
when I saw a chat reminder of something like join wonderland forums, I just type what the chat said and it proceeds me to a forums, it looks like a white background and mountains (not the same as the current one), some threads and yellow borders. I was confuse though, It was my first time I saw those. what I only know is Staff online, I only saw Eight and Xypher online. After I left the server, I forgot the server name (as I said, I'm just a kid who doesn't have a lot of knowledge) I went to other ZE server which that isn't right. I stopped playing it until December 2019, I finally found the server I'm searching for, I had a good time playing it and decided to join forums but I wasn't ready yet since I'm scared of talking strangers in forums so I set my date of joining forums (Jan 2020). I posted my first thread (https://wonderland.tf/threads/introduce-myself.10355/), I was nervous tho until darky posted a nice welcome which it warms my heart (I thought they're gonna said something bad, but I was wrong, they seem to be a nice person) and everyone seem to be nice tho, after I posted it, I first joined the trade plaza SG (I wanted to have a good ping tho xd) second joined is LA Jailbreak (that was my first time I joined jailbreak which I don't know how it works) and third is discord server, I was being nice to everyone (I'm not that toxic person who likes to make them cry.) I met darky and @Cassy™️ in discord, darky was pretty funny tho (I remember that she sent the photo of a legal age of Philippines 😱) and for Cassy, she was a nice person to talk and so does everyone else I met. I have made a lot of friends (especially staff and honors) and I think that's all. (I'm not gonna add about being staff)

TL;DR - I first joined since August 2018, I made a lot of friends in wonderland and I enjoyed it a lot.

Here are the notable people I know:
@Cassy™️ - you were the best person I've ever met, you supported a lot in this community when I was a moderator. I am very proud of you. Thanks best friend.❤️

@UberCharge!! - I'm glad that you're my friend, we always do joke stuff in games and watching anime, you're the best person I've met in wonderland. ❤️
wln!t truehomies

@Hypernova - Even though I blocked you, you're still in my good friend list since you've help me a lot of how to moderate the server and use sourcebans, without you, I would be confuse of how to use it and claim reports property. Glad that you're my friend. ❤️

@Scorch - Fucking Malaysian person, just kidding. I only met you since I got accepted on staff, you seem to be chill person and I thought I was the only one who is the SEA staff. Good thing we've played each other on games (you're the one who messed up my gaming moment at Apex Legends). Thanks for being a good person on wln, good luck on college or something...

@Profit - Swag monkey moment. It was fun to have conversation and playing with you. Thanks for being a swag person
⚾ 🐒 M O N K E Y B A L L Z

@Huwbbiit - you are a chill person I've met in LA Jailbreak, sad thing that I haven't seen ya in months 😭, hope your life will be better, good luck at your life!

@Adam[BIRD MAFIA] - Funny monkey man, it was fun to play with you, become racist.............now!

@Nazz - glad that I've met ya, you're a big funny monkey man...

@Frussly - yo when are we gonna do Report race, let's do it again sometimes 😳

@Kruthal - Thanks for being a "Dad" staff to me, You are the reason why I wanted to applied on staff.

@MissMaye - I'm glad that you're my friends, It was fun to play with ya in jailbreak lol. I am having a good time playing Genshin, thanks to you and my cousin

@k4rma - Thanks for being a good person to me, It was fun that we've did a funny convo and wholesome lol

@saxton hale - Not sure if you stopped playing tf2, but I'm very proud that you've reported a lot of rule breakers, I'm glad that I had a good convo with ya, if you're planning to reapply then good luck my friend. I apologize for what I said to ya at the past, I hope you can forgive me.

@kretzy - Swag man, glad that we had a convo at staff, pretty funny that we both got promoted twice tho xd. Glad that you're my friend.

@Eight - I am very thankful that you've help me a lot when I had an issue during my staff times. Thank you for your advice and help

Banned for racism 😭

@Castia - Shy malaysian lol, I'm glad that I know you and became friend <3.

Abi - Trap man 😳 you got some good girl impression tho, let's switch voices

Kazt - 🇵🇭 thanks for being my pogger friend

@E-la - 🇵🇭 I was so proud that you got accepted on staff but got demoted for rule breaking 😔 if you're going to reapply at the future, then good luck. Also good luck on classworks, you got like 10 missed classworks as me

@Pacifist - Glad that you're my friend, we were like having convo for an hour I guess, its funny that we both got accepted on staff xD. Good luck at real life, hope things will get better <3

@MintBrando - Why wont you let me rebel 😭 also thanks for being a good friend, we had a good convo at ingame.

@Remiss - Thanks for being a good friend to me, it was fun that we had a very good convo on vc XD <3

@Xypher - When will you let me post the sin pics 😳 anyways, thanks for being a good person to me.

@StarOfSouls - 😳 Sexy man, Very good person to talk. Sorry for leaving you behind but I hope you're getting staff soon(if you want to duh)

@nforce - you seem to be a chill person when I met ya, I'm kinda disappointed that you've abused as staff but I'm glad that you changed a lot which it makes me proud. Good luck working on Elysium.

@ParaFlaX Rich man person, I'm glad that you were my friend at the first place. Have fun watching anime stuff

I apologize for others that I didnt mention but you guys are the best, you guys made me happy, without you guys, I would be sad alone lol

For the giveaway I hosted, It will still be remain.

THANK YOU ALL!! <3
I'll be in the ex partner server and others
Post automatically merged:

forgot to mention Nero for being a chad british, thanks for being a friend to me. Become racist for me
OOOOOOOH, The Hug Queen, Senior Monkey and a friend has left us...😔

• Love

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
Damn man.

It's sad to see you go from the community, but I completely understand. If you need time to complete your classwork, then take it. Prioritize school over social media's. It was great having you here. I'm glad to have met you. If you decide to come back and I'm still around, I'll welcome ya with open arms.

I wish you the best with everything moving forward :katlove2:

• Love