Favorite Childhood Video Game?

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
I enjoyed playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 (predecessor to EA’s game), God of War, and Call of Duty: World at War. I recently played the 3 games, and I gotta say, it was a fun trip down memory lane.

Reactions: Alibi

PacificShroud

Aug 2, 2018
I enjoyed playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 (predecessor to EA’s game), God of War, and Call of Duty: World at War. I recently played the 3 games, and I gotta say, it was a fun trip down memory lane.

YEEEES! That was SUCH a good game. I also remember playing the Star Wars Car game on PS1 (For the life of me I can't remember the name of it)

Tomato Kat ♡

Oct 24, 2017
Spain
Broken Sword 1 & 2, DOOM & DOOM 2, Wolfestein 3D, Heretic, Operation Body Count, Strife, Blake Stone 1&2, Blood, Outlaws, Dark Forces, Cannon Fodder 1&2, Realms of the Haunting, Tetris, Arkanoid, Zelda II, Day of the Tentacle, Shadow Warrior, Half-Life, Adventure Island, Faxanadu, Duke Nukem 3D, MGS 1, 3, Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 4. Silent Hill 1 & 2, Blackthorne, GoldenEye 007, Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, SMB 1, 2, 3, 64, Yoshi's Island. Monkey Island 3, AOE 2, Empire Earth, Baldur's Gate: D.A, Lemmings, Discworld, Aladdin, Alien III, Parasite EVE II, Earthbound, The Lion King, Earthworm Jim, Contra, Contra III, PGA Tour Golf, Alone In The Dark 2 & 3, Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis, Super Castlevania IV, Super Turrican II, Tennis, Super Tennis, Syberia I & 2, Killer Instinct, Super Bomberman, Tyrian 2000, GTA:SA, Tekken III, Gran Turismo 4, Killzone, Crash Bandicoot 3, MOH: Underground & Frontline, Dino Crisis 1&2, Descent 1&2, Beneath A Steel Sky, Dark Seed, Simon The Sorcerer, Runaway, Turok 1&2
And I'm probably missing a few... remembering these games has put me in the mood for some nostalgia revival :kathype:

floot_guy

floot_guy
★ Donor ★
Dec 9, 2017
floot_guy
So, (Skip this part if you don't want to read, basics are in bold) My childhood games are:
Snake II (video game from the old Nokia 3310), Bounce, space Impact... (mobile games)
Then my dad bought a keyboard-like console thing where I used to play Super Mario with my Sis and neighbour

In 2006 (I was 8) My aunt got an old console (First Play-Station) from the place she used to work and the first game I played on it was Taxi 2
Then, Back in 2008, another cousin bought a PS2 and he used to invite me to play games. My Favorite games were:
NFS Most Wanted Black Edition, where I first saw the word "Reckless" and thought it was super cool. I still play this game... (using money cheat lol)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate ninja 4 (I wasn't a weeb at that time, my cousin introduced me to anime. wat a d*k move)
PES 2009 early Release
Tekken 5

Then in 2010, my family got a PC where there was a Microsoft game called Purble Place
Then I started to buy and download games from a nearby cyber Cafe. ( I used to' steal' games by taking empty DVDs and copy games that were already on a computer (the guy working there used to make copies of games)... With its' viruses... (I got caught, but the guy working there was a really cool dude, he used to let me)

'Stolen' games I used to play: NFS Underground (1/2), CounterStrike 1.6, Half Life...

So, my favorite childhood games are: Bounce, Mario, NFS MW BE (Need for Speed, Most Wanted, Black Edition) NFS underground 2, CS 1.6 (my first interaction to the online world. My fav gamemodes/maps were Surfing, Deathrun, De_dust2, fy_snow/pool day, Bhop...) Max Payne 2, Resident Evil 3/4, GTA San Andreas/Vice City...

ephemeral ♡

Popular Member
Aug 7, 2018
but like, why?
Broken Sword 1 & 2, DOOM & DOOM 2, Wolfestein 3D, Heretic, Operation Body Count, Strife, Blake Stone 1&2, Blood, Outlaws, Dark Forces, Cannon Fodder 1&2, Realms of the Haunting, Tetris, Arkanoid, Zelda II, Day of the Tentacle, Shadow Warrior, Half-Life, Adventure Island, Faxanadu, Duke Nukem 3D, MGS 1, 3, Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 4. Silent Hill 1 & 2, Blackthorne, GoldenEye 007, Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark, SMB 1, 2, 3, 64, Yoshi's Island. Monkey Island 3, AOE 2, Empire Earth, Baldur's Gate: D.A, Lemmings, Discworld, Aladdin, Alien III, Parasite EVE II, Earthbound, The Lion King, Earthworm Jim, Contra, Contra III, PGA Tour Golf, Alone In The Dark 2 & 3, Indiana Jones & The Fate of Atlantis, Super Castlevania IV, Super Turrican II, Tennis, Super Tennis, Syberia I & 2, Killer Instinct, Super Bomberman, Tyrian 2000, GTA:SA, Tekken III, Gran Turismo 4, Killzone, Crash Bandicoot 3, MOH: Underground & Frontline, Dino Crisis 1&2, Descent 1&2, Beneath A Steel Sky, Dark Seed, Simon The Sorcerer, Runaway, Turok 1&2

Jesus Christ. 0-0 That's 60 games (not including the add-ons like the 1,2,3,4 etc) How did you have that much time to play sixty games??

Last edited:

Jineron

Jun 25, 2018
France
And I'm probably missing a few... remembering these games has put me in the mood for some nostalgia revival :kathype:

Take my gold and run away with it. All in blue are really good games I enjoyed for hours, and those orange ones... Man, Indiana Jones is like one of the first game my dad started playing with me and how I was introduced, and Metal Gear Solid 1 is my all-times favorite for the story so rich and so immersive that you think you're playing both a game and a movie... I remember playing it with my dad too, and it was such a good time.

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
Phatom Hourglass, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror, Megaman ZX Advent, EA Playground, Mario Kart DS, WarioWare Touched, Froggers Adventures Temple of the Frog, The Legendary Starfy, and Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga. Those were the main ones.