Favorite Class For JB?

StarOfSouls

Wired
★ Donor ★
Aug 5, 2018
What's your favorite class and loadout to use in jailbreak servers? Personally, I prefer to use pyro with the backscratcher. Unlike the demo, the pyro is a bit faster, and can still do great damage.

benz

MISSING IN ACTION.
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jul 3, 2018
California
Don't really have a favorite, so I'll list my most played class, that being Scout. Loadout is full-on stock, secondary and melee are reskins. He is agile and has the potential to eliminate all the other classes with ease if played properly. I tend to switch around with most, if not all of the classes since I enjoy seeing the various outcomes I receive with the many playstyles I encounter. One round I could be a heavy fleeing into the armory, the next, I could be a demoknight charging relentlessly at the guards. I also do that in the case people start noticing my strategies and begin discovering ways to combat it. All in all, I consider myself to be the jack-of-all-trades.

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Mostly I play stock Scout on BLU; however, I tend to be stock Soldier when I'm the warden. The rocket launcher is handy against rebellers as it deals significant damage and you can catch them by rocket jumping to them. The shotgun is perfect for eliminating prisoners one by one. The melee weapon is personal preference; I use the Equalizer as it deals more damage when you are low on health. The Soldier also has at least 200 health points, which makes him significantly more challenging to kill. No doubt that he is one of the most balanced classes in the game. :blobcouncil:

Oreos

:I
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jan 8, 2019
Italia!
Scout with the boston basher.

Why the boston basher? Allright picture this: warden makes you go in knifepit with stairs KOS day, after he did whatever he wants to do he tells the red team to go outside of knifepit.
Now obviously nobody goes out due to the days active, but I basher jump out of knifepit, effectively not touching the stairs.

and get freekilled right after by a blue that didnt see how i went out of knifepit.

Reactions: Toxic

Davey

Dallas
★ Donor ★
Mar 18, 2019
Hungary
Scout with the boston basher.

Why the boston basher? Allright picture this: warden makes you go in knifepit with stairs KOS day, after he did whatever he wants to do he tells the red team to go outside of knifepit.
Now obviously nobody goes out due to the days active, but I basher jump out of knifepit, effectively not touching the stairs.

and get freekilled right after by a blue that didnt see how i went out of knifepit.
Epic gamer moment. :goodsmile:

Reactions: Toxic

Icewallowcome

Oct 5, 2019
Before some update, I used to play karate sniper in red by going blue throwing the jar and getting autobalanced to red, reaking havoc on blus as I run at them while he get covered in piss, but now my go to classes are demoknight or metal gloves heavy, sometimes boxtrot spy, and on blu, medic or heavy with crit gloves

Toxic

Forum Activist
Oct 9, 2019
Nebraska, US
It's pretty common but for Red: I like to use scout for an easy escape, plus if you have good reaction time and hand eye coordination it can be deadly for blues once you get ammo. Only downside is arena or cell wars. For Blue: I like to go heavy especially if you also have a scout on the team. It can make for an easy way to kill rebelers. For both I usually use the stock primary weapon.

Shmausto

Sep 10, 2019
Blue:
- 99% of the time I go pyro with phlog, scorch shot, and postal pummeler. If you play the phlog correctly its like a get out of jail free card and also good for dealing with mass rebellers lol, the scorch shot is just to help with rebellers that are far away and also since you don't have ait blast with phlog the knockback pretty much makes up for it, and postal pummeler because you can easily hit someone for 150 damage right away
-the other 1% I like going demoman with horseless headtaker, tide turner, and bootlegger you always need a demoknight class for melee only day or pokemon or if you just feel like it
Red:
-Pretty much the same demoknight build except that I use the half zatoichi
-Also a standard heavy build for when I feel like pootis powing the warden

Glowie

May 13, 2020
I personally prefer Sniper on Blu. It is easier to pick off rebeller's who are both running away, and coming to you. Plus the assistance of other Blu's. As for red? Recently I have found Medic to be the most enjoyable. The uber is good for rebelling, and he does good damage, and let's not forget the passive self healing