Favorite COD Zombies map.

Tonic

Reconnected
★ Donor ★
Nov 9, 2019
The Edge of the World
This thread is more for people who know about Call Of Duty: Zombies. Fair warning if you have no idea what this is about.

Everyone has a favorite Zombies map. Maybe it's for the challenge it brings to the table? The Easter egg that leaves you amazed at the story? Or just simply the atmosphere of the map itself? I wanna know your favorite map, mine personally is the Call Of Duty: World At War version of Zombie Verrückt.

This map has a fear inducing atmosphere and the screams of those being experimented on haunt your ears as the map consumes you into the hell known as Verrückt. Not only do I adore the map for the visuals, but the difficulty of this map also shines. Now sure, this map is on the WaW engine, so it's kinda buggy. But the map is meant to be an unforgiving experience that only Zombies veterans can master. I'm curious to know what maps you like the most!

Redds

Brainrot
★ Donor ★
Honorary Member ★
Jun 8, 2019
Pacifica
DID SOMEBODY SAY ZOMBIES
I fucking love love cod zombies but lets keep this short. I have bought every damn dlc and spent 1k on bo3 and done every single easter egg. But lets list some maps from every game that I love.
Black ops 1-Five. Nothing screams bad assery while your killing zombos as JFK with a damn icicle gun.
World at war-Verrkut. Uber explain the genius of this map.
Black ops 2- Mob of the dead. Best easter, best characters, best wonder weapon. Need i say more?
Black ops 3- DER EISENDRACHE- Honestly having the best wonder weapons of all time. (I always get stuck with thunder or void). Being my first easter egg to finish and Honestly kicking off the best saga of primus(I think it's primus).
Black ops 3 remastered maps- Moon. Do i have to explain myself? Its just all around a fun map to chill espicially having my friends yell "Sub! How the fuck do you already have the fucking Wave Gun!"
Black ops 4(Yikes)- Almost every single damn map. IM SORRY OKAY I LOVE BO4. I love these maps. A FIVE REMAKE. A NUKETOWN REMAKE AND A NEW MAP WITH 4 WONDER WEAPONS WITH THE BURIED CREW. I TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK!
UGH. No more activision? Well lets look at the other stuff.
Infinite Warfare- Rave in the woods. I like this map. It funky weird and pretty cool. Not much to say and a decent easter egg.
WW2- Darkest shore. I spent 5 hours on the map making it to round 70. It was fun shooting off heads then my friend had to piss. It didnt end well.

as you can see I love zombies. NOw excuse me for a moment.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Kyo and Tonic